Mary Mother of Jesus: Sinless?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was Mary the Mother of Jesus without sin?

• Total voters

7seasrekeyed

We were told to wear ST Christopher medals to keep us safe , to pray to ST Anthony if we lost something and could not find it ...

Have you ever seen the vids recorded secretly in the vatican of all their idols they worship , and looked at what really symbolic signs that the pope has a round this throne he sits on , it is worship of the sun god , it really is all disturbing , if one does not know about the symbolic signs of worshipping false gods , they will never see the darkness of their religion they worship...
...xox...
no I have not seen those videos

I have mainly learned about sects or cults that refer to themselves as Christian when they really are not

I know about the medals and about praying to Mary

the article I linked to describes it pretty well...and actually states that praying to saints is even better than praying to God because the saints are closer to God and know Him better

when you really consider these prayers, they are praying to the dead so does that amount to necromancy or just severe ignorance?

people are bound by these idols and false spirits

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Text a prayer to Mary

Oh Mother of Perpetual Help, grant that I may ever invoke your powerful name, the protection of the living and the salvation of the dying. Purest Mary, let your name henceforth be ever on my lips. Delay not, Blessed Lady, to rescue me whenever I call on you. In my temptations, in my needs, I will never cease to call on you, ever repeating your sacred name, Mary, Mary. What a consolation, what sweetness, what confidence fills my soul when I utter your sacred name or even only think of your! I thank the Lord for having given you so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name. But I will not be content with merely uttering your name. Let my love for your prompt me ever to hail you Mother of Perpetual Help.

There are some things that imply from this pray

1. Catholic believe Mary able to hear billion people pray to her. Make her half god

2. It say : the protection of living

Is that mean mary able to orotect the living catholic?

3. Catholic promise to always remember mary name in tamptetion and I never need

Like Christian remember Jesus in need, so mary is almost equal to jesus

4. Mary is prepetual help, mean eternal help like god

E

eternally-gratefull

We were told to wear ST Christopher medals to keep us safe , to pray to ST Anthony if we lost something and could not find it ...

Have you ever seen the vids recorded secretly in the vatican of all their idols they worship , and looked at what really symbolic signs that the pope has a round this throne he sits on , it is worship of the sun god , it really is all disturbing , if one does not know about the symbolic signs of worshipping false gods , they will never see the darkness of their religion they worship...
...xox...
Wow, they actually have videos of this?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Being a mother is great, but it doesnt make you God. Sorry Mary.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Text a prayer to Mary

Oh Mother of Perpetual Help, grant that I may ever invoke your powerful name, the protection of the living and the salvation of the dying. Purest Mary, let your name henceforth be ever on my lips. Delay not, Blessed Lady, to rescue me whenever I call on you. In my temptations, in my needs, I will never cease to call on you, ever repeating your sacred name, Mary, Mary. What a consolation, what sweetness, what confidence fills my soul when I utter your sacred name or even only think of your! I thank the Lord for having given you so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name. But I will not be content with merely uttering your name. Let my love for your prompt me ever to hail you Mother of Perpetual Help.

There are some things that imply from this pray

1. Catholic believe Mary able to hear billion people pray to her. Make her half god

2. It say : the protection of living

Is that mean mary able to orotect the living catholic?

3. Catholic promise to always remember mary name in tamptetion and I never need

Like Christian remember Jesus in need, so mary is almost equal to jesus

4. Mary is prepetual help, mean eternal help like god
Meanwhile Roman Catholics will claim they do not pray to Mary. I wonder why they think any rational person would believe such a false assertion when the Hail Mary itself is a prayer and is the most oft repeated on their rosary beads. Some years ago when I was visiting family during May I learned that they devote that whole month to her.