Mary

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hearer

Jesus said ( Luke 20 verse 38)
38 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive.

May 21, 2009

38Then Mary said, Behold, I am the handmaiden of the Lord; let it be done to me according to what you have said. And the angel left her.

Mary never tried to exhault her self over Jesus.

H

Hearer

38Then Mary said, Behold, I am the handmaiden of the Lord; let it be done to me according to what you have said. And the angel left her.

Mary never tried to exhault her self over Jesus.
no one said she did. but...her humility is highly regarded by God and by every generation

Luke 1:48
for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed,

May 21, 2009
no one said she did. but...her humility is highly regarded by God and by every generation

Luke 1:48
for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed,

God doesn't love her any more than me or you. You are worshiping her.

H

Hearer

no one worships mary only God is worshipped.

G

Graybeard

exactly!...that is why...absent from the body = present with the Lord, because He is God of the living!

May 21, 2009
8And He said, Be on your guard and be careful that you are not led astray; for many will come in My name [[b]appropriating to themselves the name Messiah which belongs to Me], saying, I am He! and, The time is at hand! Do not go out after them.