Master Remove the Cord and Break the Golden bowl

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChrisTillinen

Sep 16, 2022
I like the poem very much!

But I think the video could be improved in some ways. (Hardly surprising because this is your first poetry video, unless I'm mistaken.) The biggest thing is that the music is too loud in comparison to the reader's voice. It's hard to hear the words. So adjusting the music volume would help a lot.

There's also some inconsistency in font settings (some parts don't have the font in bold).

White text against partially white background makes it harder to read. I don't know if your software has the option of adding a drop shadow or a darker border. That would do alot to add readability, because otherwise I do like the white font.

ChrisTillinen

Sep 16, 2022
I'll just add that the issue with white text against partially white background seems to be less of a problem when I watch the video directly on YouTube so that it plays in larger size.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
I like the poem very much!

But I think the video could be improved in some ways. (Hardly surprising because this is your first poetry video, unless I'm mistaken.) The biggest thing is that the music is too loud in comparison to the reader's voice. It's hard to hear the words. So adjusting the music volume would help a lot.

There's also some inconsistency in font settings (some parts don't have the font in bold).

White text against partially white background makes it harder to read. I don't know if your software has the option of adding a drop shadow or a darker border. That would do alot to add readability, because otherwise I do like the white font.
Thanks for your comments, valuable!

I got the leadin tittle wrong toi!

I will have to figure out how to fix the items you mentioned!

Thanks