Matthew 5:22-26 Jesus and anger

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Lord please help me with my anger
Teach me how love others
So I don't end up in danger

Its a hard path but I ain't a quitter
Please show me how to love again
I don't want to be so bitter

In my heart I can still feel a bit of pain
I put at your feet
And that is where it will remain

Lord please help me to forgive
This includes myself
That's how I choose to live

Verse 15 you spoke of light
My house is dark
Help me to shine bright

Help me with family friends and complete strangers
Help me to live a Christian life
Lord please help me with my anger.

Sorry this one is choppy. I pray our anger and bitterness to be left at the lord's feet. I know lately for myself that I have been struggling with bitterness, anger, and being impatient. All day long for the last couple weeks, all I have been hearing is negative hurtful angry spoken words from many. As much as I am trying with the lord's help,I still feel impacted by the effects. I pray for joy and peace. May the lord bless us with the fruits of the spirit. God bless you

P

persistent

Ditto on your comments. On good authority something to consider so I hear.
2 Cor.10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Today I finally said it: “you talk too much! You talk all day you never stop” to my sister Jessica because it’s so much better when she’s quiet (geesh)

F

Forever_Saved

Thank you for being humble and courageous to write this. I know many of us struggle with this, we struggle with letting go of hurt. The devil likes to use conflict to keep us tied down.
God sees your heart and he wants us to do exactly what you've done; bring it to his feet. I myself struggle with using my mouth and words wrongly when I find myself in conflict. I've been reading and listening to sermons about the tongue and how to act in conflict.
However, making peace with our past and peoples' sins against us is a whole challenge, but I encourage you to keep pushing as you do!
God bless you Jacob :)

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Thank you for being humble and courageous to write this. I know many of us struggle with this, we struggle with letting go of hurt. The devil likes to use conflict to keep us tied down.
God sees your heart and he wants us to do exactly what you've done; bring it to his feet. I myself struggle with using my mouth and words wrongly when I find myself in conflict. I've been reading and listening to sermons about the tongue and how to act in conflict.
However, making peace with our past and peoples' sins against us is a whole challenge, but I encourage you to keep pushing as you do!
God bless you Jacob :)
Thank you. God bless you as well. This is a bumpy road to travel at times but the lord is always with us to help us through. Yes we may struggle but keeping our focus on the lord and heavenly things will help us through those bumps. I have noticed before that not matter where I am or who is around, life is always similar..... sinful. I pray to be a shining light to others. Thanks again for your comment, god bless.