Matthew from England saying Hello!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Matthew

I am 26 years old and was raised a christian by my parents but only my father's side of the family is religious, my mother's side has always been a long way from holding those beliefs so growing up I was exposed to both strong faith and a more cynical view of what might be.

I was practising until my late teens and have since struggled to find a way back, tried to praise in different ways but nothing has ever felt right and I was left feeling like a hypocrite next to those who had their faith. Has now been a long time since I attened any sort of gathering, I have come to think that I can be found wherever I am so I can't pretend to be part of something when I feel completely detatched.

It has been a long time since I felt right about anything and thought maybe speaking to some people who have had different experiences might help, or at least provide some perspective.

I've looked around and this seems like a good group of open-minded and tolerant people, I hope I can be a positive addition here.

grace

Sep 8, 2006
That was a very nice introduction.

Welcome to CC. Hope you enjoy it here.

Lots of topics get discussed here on the forums and in the chat rooms.

Take care :)

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Hey Matthew. Welcome to CC. (My dad's name is Mathew)...Just thought i'd throw that in there. My advice is just keep holding on to ur faith because from wat u have written, it must be a challenge thrown at u as a test.
God Bless!!!

S

sabella22

Hey nice to meet you..I'm sure you will meet lots of new people..

S

SamIam

hey i have a friend named matthew and that friend is Y........O...................UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!