Mature Christian woman interested in missions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iknowHEis

Hello, I am a retired woman who loves God and people. I would like to meet a ministry partner, someone who wants to travel as required to do the work of The Lord. I have a special interest in Israel, Jerusalem, and in prayer and mercy ministry in The Land. I have been to Israel many times and have been there for several months at a time, but would like to spend more time there. This is not my only interest, but is my foremost at this time. I would love to make friends around the world on chat, but would love more to have a running buddy. God bless you!

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome to the site! I wish you all the best in your travels and endeavors. :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello! I'm not the one you would be looking for as a travel partner, but if you would like to just keep in touch with someone back here in the states, we could use CC's private messaging to do it. Really like you favorite Bible verse, by the way:)

O

oldernotwiser

my advice is that you just go, you will meet people along the way. i have been in china for almost 8 years and i have seen my share of "missionaries" but havent been impressed. i have a post on http"//rongillis.weebly.com HEROIC BIBLE SMUGGLERS AND OTHER GRIFTERS that might explain why. i personally dislike the state of israel, its almost as unpleasant for christians as some of the more liberal islamic countries but i guess we just listen to what god says and find out what it means later. ill be praying for you

I

IndianaJones

HI, MY NAME IS SUSAN. i AM 66 YEARS OLD AND JUST FOUND THIS SITE. I WILL GIVE IT A TRY! MY MISSION, ONE OF THEM, IS TO GET WHAT I CALL "THE STUDY" OUT TO WHOSOEVER WILL, NO CHARGE. GOD PLACED THIS STUDY, CREATED BY GLOBAL EVANGELISM, IN MY HANDS OVER 20 YEARS AGO AND I LOVE IT. NOW I TRY AND SHARE IT WITH THE HUNGRY AND THIRSTY, NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE. IT HAS 82 BOOKLETS AND IS A GUIDED TOUR THROUGH HIS HOLY WORD. IT IS NON-DENOMINATIONAL AND BASED ON HIS HOLY WORD. WILL ASK YOU A QUESTION AND GIVE YOU THE BIBLICAL ADDRESS TO FIND THE ANSWER. YOU DO THIS IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME, USING ONLY THE BIBLE! IT IS WELL DONE AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BEGIN, PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AT [email protected], AND I WILL SEND YOU THE INTRODUCTORY STUDY. AFTER COMPLETING AND I DO NOT REQUIRE ANYONE TO MEMORIZE THE GIVEN VERSES, PLACE IN THE PROVIDED ENVELOPE AND MAIL TO ME. IT WILL BE CORRECTED AND SENT BACK TO YOU WITH THE NEXT STUDY TO DO, ETC.. GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE AND PRODUCTIVE IN HIS KINGDOM! IN CHRIST SUSAN JOHN 3:16

B

bluebirdchaser

HI, MY NAME IS SUSAN. i AM 66 YEARS OLD AND JUST FOUND THIS SITE. I WILL GIVE IT A TRY! MY MISSION, ONE OF THEM, IS TO GET WHAT I CALL "THE STUDY" OUT TO WHOSOEVER WILL, NO CHARGE. GOD PLACED THIS STUDY, CREATED BY GLOBAL EVANGELISM, IN MY HANDS OVER 20 YEARS AGO AND I LOVE IT. NOW I TRY AND SHARE IT WITH THE HUNGRY AND THIRSTY, NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE. IT HAS 82 BOOKLETS AND IS A GUIDED TOUR THROUGH HIS HOLY WORD. IT IS NON-DENOMINATIONAL AND BASED ON HIS HOLY WORD. WILL ASK YOU A QUESTION AND GIVE YOU THE BIBLICAL ADDRESS TO FIND THE ANSWER. YOU DO THIS IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME, USING ONLY THE BIBLE! IT IS WELL DONE AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BEGIN, PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AT [email protected], AND I WILL SEND YOU THE INTRODUCTORY STUDY. AFTER COMPLETING AND I DO NOT REQUIRE ANYONE TO MEMORIZE THE GIVEN VERSES, PLACE IN THE PROVIDED ENVELOPE AND MAIL TO ME. IT WILL BE CORRECTED AND SENT BACK TO YOU WITH THE NEXT STUDY TO DO, ETC.. GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE AND PRODUCTIVE IN HIS KINGDOM! IN CHRIST SUSAN JOHN 3:16
Welcome as well! Just to let you know that you are more than welcome to make your own welcome thread. (It may make it easier for your post to be seen) All you have to do is click the blue "Post New Thread" button at the top of the "New Members Introduce themselves!" forum. Just to let you know :)

C

coachcj

Welcome to the forum. I admire your courage and focus. Pray for God's grace for you.

M

Marian29

I would love to help. :)
I speak portuguese, english and french fluently, and a little of hebrew and german.

Feel free to contact me, anytime.
I have a call for mission too.

God bless you.

I

iknowHEis

Mariana sent me a PM and this site sent me an email. I had forgotten all about it, but am happy to see all your replies. Thank you for responding. I appreciate every one of them!

I tried many times to get out of the USA, but I could not find an open door (except a short term trip to Colombia (Amazon, Cartagena, Bogata) the first two months of this year. When I came on this site I was trying to get to the Middle East through Israel, the West Bank, Cyprus, even Athens with a possible in Beirut. But the doors did not open.

Now I am in Georgia and the Lord has given me an assignment to establish a House of Prayer which I am currently working on. Maybe I am a missionary to Georgia!

Anyway, I will try to stay around and be more engaged. Thanks again for your welcome, replies, and comments.

Love you all in Jesus!

B

butterfly712

Hello iknowheis,and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)