May I never be an enabler

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
Do you see them? I do. All over the darn place, spreading their opinions like disease, touting 'we all make mistakes'. Really? Do you know that the Bible says no fornicator will enter the kingdom of heaven? Do you think He is talking to the world? Nope. He's talking to us, to CHRISTIANS. Sheesh. Stop fornicating and stop calling it slips and mistakes...it is a CHOICE!

And, just so you know, I don't give myself any grace. God gives me grace, thankfully, but I am extremely hard on myself because if I'm not, I'd end up being a fornicator and excusing it just like so many others do.

Blah.

M

Missachu

Your right. And this speaks to me right ow specifically. My brother and sister-in-law are having a threesome with their friend. I feel like I shouldn't have listened and went up stairs but I didn't know they were going to be doing something so drastic :/

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
Missachu;bt4554 said:
Your right. And this speaks to me right ow specifically. My brother and sister-in-law are having a threesome with their friend. I feel like I shouldn't have listened and went up stairs but I didn't know they were going to be doing something so drastic :/
Wow. That is horrible. I will pray for you and your family.