May we have our plan?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cindyzenegen

Feb 7, 2010
May we make a plan for our life?Why do many people think if there's impossible for me to do something?Many people are being too overprotective to me and dont allow me to make a plan..

Dec 4, 2009
i guess you can say you cant really plan for life but you can aim for goals

cindyzenegen

Feb 7, 2010
Can you explain me for the details?Thanks before..

Dec 4, 2009
well its like this no one knows what life can throw at you so if you make a detailed plan you can easily be thrown of it but if you stick to it you may regret and plans have no slack but if you make goal it can help you on your path of life one of my goal was for my career i wana do something fun and i can enjoy and by aiming for that goal and gaining experience in life i found out what i wana do and i am now at universty studying it and i have no regrets so for a better example for you lets say you wana get married and you had a plan of finding some1 tall dark and handsome now if you stuck to that and married a tall dark handsome person you may found out hes a real jerk and regretted it and wish you know him rather than follow your plan but if your goal was to get married and not define what type of person you wana marry you proberly have a better luck of finding a nice person because u have a bigger selction and your not narrowing that selection down and you can gain more expierence i tried to explain but i really not that good at explaining