maybe divorce isnt such a bad thing?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

judebee

ok if God didnt put two people together and their just miserable. or say he did and one or both from free will just doesnt want it anymore....for whatever reason.....theres mercy and forgiveness from the lord....correct? Why should two people stay miserable? Is that Gods will?

S

simplymeganne

I don't think God would want his children unhappy in something like a marriage thats supposed to bring you joy. But my opinion is kind of invalid. Take it as you want it, still.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
That's why you gotta really consider what you want in a guy/girl and what you want in marriage. So you don't end up unhappy. And honestly marriage isn't always gonna be great and happy and everything. So when things get rough and you're unhappy...does that mean you should walk out?? Umm. No.

J

judebee

um why not? lol

U

Ugly

I read your other post, judebee. I'd say you have more than enough reason to believe you can leave. But... just because you got bored, or stopped trying in a marriage is not justified. A lot of people get married a few years, get tired of the person, or have a wrong idea about what marriage is, or whatever, and decide they've just changed their mind. God would tell you too bad. But abuse or cheating, God gives us an option.