Maybe this is why......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chris_0103

When the profile set up asked when I became a Christian, I figured it was the day I was baptized. December 1996. I feel like I have always been a Christian since my mother dedicated me in our church when I was just a baby. In the San Fernando Valley, California. I never really lived a Christian life though. There was always something I did wrong because I can remember her beating me for some reason or another as a child. Then of course there was when I hit my teen years I did not act as if I was a good Christian girl, an example definitely to no one. I realized as an adult it was all my parents fault I blamed them for only taking me and my brothers to church only now and then, Christmas and Easter and sometimes in between. For so long I've hated my life and it was all my parents fault. I got pregnant before I was married, I had no sense of direction career wise and it was all my parents fault. I had a cousin tell me that our choices are our own and my life has gone in the direction I have taken myself. No she is wrong and I am right. It's my parents fault. They never showed me to go to church, to love the Lord, to do what is right, to pray every night and ask for guidance, to ask for the knowledge that would send me in the right direction that He wanted for my life, to live a holy life. It's all my parents fault because if you don't have anyone giving you guidance then how are you suppose to know which way to go.

Now I see clearly.