ME......a South african

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nixter

HEY!!!

I am a young SOuth African man!!I am a teacher (still studing tho) at an afrikaans junior school.
I joined this chat room for a few reasons but most off all.....TO CHAT AND MEET FELLOW CHRISTIANS WHO JUST AS I TRY TO LIVE IN THE LIGHT.

I have been a christian since 2004 and have grown alot but just as all i have fallen a few time all the way back put each time our LORD as come to pick me up.
Some one once told me: God does'nt always carry one..he sometimes pushes us and somtimes he pulls us through our difficult times...BUT HE IS ALWAYS NEXT TO ME AND WILL NEVER FORSAKE US.

He lets us walk coz he wants to teach me.

AS all young men there is still a thew of the worlds things that keeps on desiving me so...i would like young men who as I struggles to message me and we can pray and well we can enourage each other.
I need the support in this way.....

Hope to hear from you!!!!
nicky

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Hi, Nixter, welcome to the site! I think you will find many like-minded people here ;)

S

shekaniah

Welcome to Christian Chat! May you be blessed with many new friends here.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello nixter welcome to Christian Chat.

P

Phoenix

hey Nixter!!! Welcome to CC!! LOVE the name!! That is awesome!! Man I know where you are coming from!! We ALL slip and slide and fall away and come back. Thats why Gods love and mercy are so awesome!!! I am so glad you have made it here!!! I hope to see you around on the site!!!

God bless you!