Me and my anorexic mind

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I was diagnosed anorexic in high school and I damaged my heart. Today has been really difficult. I graduated highschool over 10 yrs ago and the processing is still engrained in me. I fear eating. My birthday is in two days and I bought a new dress. I lost a friend who used to really build me up, but now I feel like I just don't feel beautiful.

J

JessW

Everyone is beautiful in Gods eyes. Beauty is what's on the inside that counts most! You are a beautiful girl but your soul is where the true beauty lies!!! Prayers for you sister.

J

Jordache

So I did a little soul searching. A). I feel like I am at fault for the issue with my friend even though I'm not. B) I feel shame because of it and this feel like I'm am marred at my core. Conclusion) I am not beautiful. This is my own psychoanalysis.

P

preschoolteacher24

I know exactlly how you feel its like I had bulimia in high school i wasnt diagnosed by a doctor but i had patterns its worse when your own best firends diagnose you with this so now I always do soo many diets and freak out if i over eat i feel ill gain weight I mean even dought I gain weight easily evne if i odnt eat wrong my mind is liek dramatized and stuff but I learned this who ever loves me well make me feel special it takes me praying a lot to be able too not freak out over one french fry or most things if you ever need too talk too anyone wiht kinda similar problems Iam here u can message me on here and stuff :D

J

JessW

Let go and put it in Gods hands.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Jordache, it is not your own psychosis, Jesus is carrying it with you and bringing His healing to you.
Just keep trusting in His timing, you will know the joy of His love, health and healing.
Happy birthday my sister in Jesus!
Praying Jesus will fill your heart with His love and joy, and for a wonderful birthday for you! :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Jordache, it is not your own psychosis, Jesus is carrying it with you and bringing His healing to you.
Just keep trusting in His timing, you will know the joy of His love, health and healing.
Happy birthday my sister in Jesus!
Praying Jesus will fill your heart with His love and joy, and for a wonderful birthday for you! :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles
Agreeing in prayer!
Happy Birthday!