Me and my daughter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Abb

I need all the prayers in the world My daughter and I had the best relationship as a mother and daughter can have but like a year ago she start being so cold to me and not wanting to go to church as she used to got with the wrong crowd I think. I tried numerous times to tell her what is wrong and what is good and to come home on time she was coming home late so I was giving her a curfew but didn't listen so what she did was she ran away from home she doesn't want to have anything to do with me or my family ...I am lost and broken ...PLEASE a bunch of prayers for me....

A

AnandaHya

it breaks our hearts when our children runs away from the good the Light. I don't know how God handles the hundreds of heartbreaks when thousands souls turn from Him every day.

LORD YOU are love and mercy and we proclaim your majesty. Please Lord, hear and answer our prayers so the world can know and see that YOU LIVE and have power over all things. Your will not ours be done. We humbly beseech your grace. Amen.

YouTube - Voice Of Truth - Casting Crowns

The voice of Truth guides us.

A

Avidan

I need all the prayers in the world My daughter and I had the best relationship as a mother and daughter can have but like a year ago she start being so cold to me and not wanting to go to church as she used to got with the wrong crowd I think. I tried numerous times to tell her what is wrong and what is good and to come home on time she was coming home late so I was giving her a curfew but didn't listen so what she did was she ran away from home she doesn't want to have anything to do with me or my family ...I am lost and broken ...PLEASE a bunch of prayers for me....
Heavenly Father, I lift this family up to You Lord. I stand with Abb pleading for her daughter. Remove the 'friends' that are not good for her Lord. Let them not like being with her, and let them cut their 'friendship' from her. Confuse her enemies in the unseen places and give her clarity of thought and peace in her heart and mind. Give her mom prayers to pray and Anoint her words. Give her the right things to say to her daughter at the right time with power and love. Help all members of the family not take offense at one another. Bring peace Lord. Discipline her daughter in Your love and bring her back to seeking Your heart and face. Put good friends in her life. Keep religion away from her unless it's helping people that are poor and broken. Help her to forgive past hurts and to see that it wasn't You Lord. Remove all the imitations of the world, let them not fill her. Let her drink from Christ again and remind her that it's worth following You. Remove any confusion, lust, or any other veil from her eyes Lord. All those things, break off her in Jesus Name. Remind her of the Words You have spoken into her life and the destiny that You have called her too. I speak the Fire of the Holy Spirit into her heart. Ignite her heart again for Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God. In Jesus Name, Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Last edited:

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I am gonna stand with you in prayer! May God lead you and may he help her.

C

choZn

I have prayed comfort, peace, strength, and guidance for you. For your daughter I have prayed conviction, protection, and guidance. I have asked for healing in your relationship and for respect that goes both ways. May God keep you, wrap His arms of love around you, and carry you through this time of testing.

T

twyllaluvsme

prayers sent your way!!

I

ImMrRuiz

I stand in agreement, in the power of Christ Jesus, our given right.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You and your daughter are in my prayers in Jesus!

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Sister, I am so sorry to hear of the problems you are having with your daughter. I had the same problems with my daughter when she turned either 14 or 15. The draw negative forces have on teens is tremendous. Their peers are all out there, "having Fun" and our children are tempted just as we were. The story has been the same for millenia.
All we can do is pray and ask God to please send our children back to us. Sometimes this happens right away, sometimes it may take quite awhile. All we can do is place their fate in Gods hands and intervine when possible to set a good example and keep loving them.

I pray that our Lord leads your daughter back to Him and you very soon, and comforts you in the meantime, may God pour out His richest blessings upon you and your daughter, in Jesus name, Amen. Stay close to our Lord in this very trying time, seek help from your Christian Brothers and Sisters, they can be a great comfort also.

Love in Jesus
brother Gary