ME but above all HIM.

• Thread starter soldierofchrist4ever24
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

soldierofchrist4ever24

Hello all the names Travis, I am just a servant but men call me a pastor although i see my self as just another hireling I will give my testimony and then I have maybe a simple question?:eek: I am new here and never did this before so bare with me a lil please :)
testimonyWOW were to begin? well my dad commited suicide at age 5 in front of me, so i grew up without a Father. theres more about that later oh no it is not sad. i was on a road hitting Hell wide open, by the time i was 12 i was drinking and using Drugs. you name it i did it. i had a kid at 14, i dropped out of highschool. so yeah im pretty much the kid they tell you not to be like in school. well i was about 22 or 23 when i went with my cousins house. he had to get some cloths he was going to come back to my pad and stay over. well his dad had a real bad oxycotton problem. and asked to borrow his car and he knew why hes dad wanted it and he said no. well his dad shot him twice in the chest and under the chin. i watched my cousin get murdered in cold blood right in front of me. hes dad then pointed the black 45 at me ill never forget it and said i just killed my son what makes you think i will not kill you. he pulled the trigger now im not kidding you here. nothing a click then another click and so on after the first one i was running. well i laid in a field and when he drove off i got up and started walking till the cops found me and interegated me so i could better explain what went down. they even showed me pictures it was terrible. i started drinking more using more. and then one day when i wanted to end it all i was on a online place called moco space and met a girl named tori. we started talking pretty soon i had fun talking to her more than drinking or using. now its a funny thing we talked for just like a month and we was in love now i am not kidding dont ask me how but we was. to make a long story short she moved down here and we have been together eversince. i accepted Christ got baptised all that wonderful stuff but most of all i got forgivness. oh and by the way the detectives said the gun had 4 more bullets in it and if what i said was true it was unexplainible because it did not jam. i learned right then i had a Father not a earthly Father but a heavenly Father that loved me while i was still yet a sinner Amen. THANK YOU FATHER THANK YOU JESUS FOR ALL YOU DONE FOR ME AND TORI IN OUR LIFE AMENMy question is how do i add a pic to my signature i tried the insert image tag what goes in there html? direct link what? thanks God bless, in Christ, Brother Travis.

I

iliveforHim

Hi Travis!

I'm 2 days late in greeting you, but I'm so glad you're here! You are a true soldier of Christ, after the war your life used to be! God has blessed you by allowing you to find Tori! And He's blessed her too!

I look forward to getting to know you in this wonderful Christian Chat room!!!! :) :) :)

God Bless you!!!

Ingrid

C

christiancollegegirl

Hello, and welcome to CC!!

S

soldierofchrist4ever24

Thank you all for the warm welcome and God bless. In Christ, Brother Travis.

R

Ralph

Welcome to Christian Chat!

J

JayDee

Travis...nice to have you here! Keep the Faith my friend. Considering you have been on the receiving end of a miracle, I'm sure that straying from the path is not something you could easily do. God Bless you and your family!

S

sunshine_debbie

Sometimes its a long road to get to where you need to be. I am so happy that you finally got here. Welcome, and God Bless

Debbie

S

soldierofchrist4ever24

Again all thank you for such encouraging words. With love in Christ, Brother Travis.