Meaning?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 2, 2013
19*All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.

Open the matrix?

Nov 18, 2013
19*All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.

Open the matrix?
Matrix: origin, 1325–75; Middle English matris, matrix < Latin mātrix female animal kept for breeding ( Late Latin: register, orig. of such beasts), parent stem (of plants), derivative of māter mother.

means womb.

(dictionary.reference.com)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Matrix
dictionary.search.yahoo.com
n. noun

• A situation or surrounding substance within which something else originates, develops, or is contained.
  • The womb.
  • The formative cells or tissue of a fingernail, toenail, or tooth.

[h=1]Exodus
    13[/h]
    1 .) And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
    2 .) Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine.

13) That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD's.
    13 .) And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.

john832

May 31, 2013

Open the matrix?
Means the firstborn belong to God.

C

chubbena

Open the matrix?
With the meaning of matrix in mind one can see how evil the movie Matrix really is.

Nov 18, 2013
With the meaning of matrix in mind one can see how evil the movie Matrix really is.
"Matrix" doesn't only mean womb. In Maths, it doesn't really have any connection with womb. It just means a set of related numbers with a specific arrangement. I guess the movie Matrix is based on that definition, though I've never seen it.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Look at the word "firstling" in hebrew. There is the excitement.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
H6363
פּטרה פּטר
peṭer piṭrâh
peh'-ter,
pit-raw'
From
H6362; a fissure, that is, (concretely) firstling (as opening the matrix): - firstling, openeth, such as open.

Do you see what I see? *singing Christmas song*

Jul 26, 2013
No movie is evil or good. The matrix movie is actually the story of how we all live. According to the system.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Mat 16:15
He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Mat 16:20
Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Son of God who has brought Sonship to men. A spiritual womb.

Peter, Petra, rock.

1Co 10:4
And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
Born out of the rock...fissure in the rock. Spiritual womb..

Anyone?