Meant to by funny. Recovering sinner

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

eXric

Active member
Mar 31, 2022
230
84
28
56
"Hi everyone my name is Anthony and I am a recovering sinner". The group responds with " hello Anthony'' I go on talking "I have not sinned for two days. I do believe in God and His plan for my life, and His mercy and forgiveness. Then sits back down. The leader of the group says" welcome Anthony, Thanks for sharing. you just got to take it one day at a time." the group claps.