Meatballs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

babarainbowsheep

I have made a variation to the traditional recepe I was brought up with.

Normally one would have mince meat, eggs, salt & pepper and grated onion.

I experimented and now also put in grated carrot.Sometimes a teaspoon of sambal oelek.
Grated apple.

My Great Grandmother put blue mould cheese in hers and was said to be heavenly good.
(I never tried it but trust my GrandFather bless his soul)

I used to grate ingredients by hand but found it easier and less teary eyed to use the blender.
I then put meat and egg in to bowl and blend the rest of ingredience.

Then mix it all 2gether in bowl and make balls between your hands and fry them in fry pan, golden or cooked through.

I always usually make a mushroom gravy with this.

Chopp some mushrooms that you fry in butter.
Add some gravox, few drops of soya sauce, a mug or two of beef stock, and then cream , salt and pepper.

Also take one of the meatballs or three if you want and mash and mix in the sauce for extra flavour.

Serve this with pasta or potato mashed or cooked.

Enjoy!!!

B

babarainbowsheep

Thats just one egg, one onion, one apple, one or 2 carrots, a "pack" of mince...
Just "feel your way" also and experiment if you want also.
Have fun with it and hopefully something beautiful will come from it.
parsley is nice to add also.