Media control

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 18, 2011
Compilation of reporters saying the exact same thing.

[video=youtube;79f-fFs_f6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79f-fFs_f6Q[/video]

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Positive proof that what the news media reports IS SCRIPTED! LOL! Thank you, deadtosin! :)

Jan 24, 2012
Being a radio DJ in the past, I can tell you that people reporting the news often copy articles off of other news outlets

Aug 13, 2013
Of course they say the same thing. They all read from the same script. The liberal media tends to do this.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Of course they say the same thing. They all read from the same script. The liberal media tends to do this.

​You would think they could change the wording of the script a little for each channel!! LOL! :)

Aug 26, 2014
Not so surprising, since all the mainstream media in the U.S. is owned by a handful of corporations.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Not so surprising, since all the mainstream media in the U.S. is owned by a handful of corporations.
That what I heard, Globalist monopoly media, for propaganda his agenda.

Mar 18, 2011
More on the subject.
[video=youtube;y4P2O8UjQeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4P2O8UjQeU[/video]

T

Trinity33

Ya know I think back on the days following September 11, 2001. I remember laying on my couch terrified to move really. The shock of the tragedy still hard to swallow. Here on US soil we were attacked..not on the outskirts but here.
Then came anthrax omg so scared I didn't check my mail! Then you hear weapons of mass destruction....God! But you know what? The news made it WAY more then what it was no WMD found....none and the Anthrax....just barely ....I mean not what was reported by the media!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trinity33

The media has alternative motive's behind there broadcast...believe that is true. But the truth is still out there to find if you care to look.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Ya know I think back on the days following September 11, 2001. I remember laying on my couch terrified to move really. The shock of the tragedy still hard to swallow. Here on US soil we were attacked..not on the outskirts but here.
Then came anthrax omg so scared I didn't check my mail! Then you hear weapons of mass destruction....God! But you know what? The news made it WAY more then what it was no WMD found....none and the Anthrax....just barely ....I mean not what was reported by the media!
​Some of that anthrax found it's way into the legislative statehouse here in Vermont..via the mail.. :/

T

Trinity33

​Some of that anthrax found it's way into the legislative statehouse here in Vermont..via the mail.. :/
I'm very sorry, here in a post office in Clearwater too. Yet fox news had me believe at the time someone stood in the middle of the post office blowing anthrax with a blower ya know. They so blow it out of proportion its outrageous! Sorry I'm a bit passionate about this... :)