MEDIA TWISTS TRUTH IN COLORADO SPRINGS LGBT MURDERS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
As always, the liberal mainstream media twists the truth to conform to their agenda. They claim that the shooter, a man named Aldrich, was a Mormon who hated gay people. The media called the nation's attention to this anti-LGBT 'hate crime'.

Turns out though that Aldrich himself was gay/binary. But the media is mum/silent on this aspect of the shooting.

And don't get me wrong, I'm just criticizing the media here. Don't politicize the shootings into something they were not.

In fact the shooting was a terrible and despicable tradgedy for those murdered and for their surviving families. Our prayers should be with them.

Sep 12, 2021
Pacific Northwest, USA
That's really sad. I think killers are probably evil unless it's warfare. Then that's a different story. But murder is evil. Probably a hate crime.

Nov 2, 2022
As always, the liberal mainstream media twists the truth to conform to their agenda. They claim that the shooter, a man named Aldrich, was a Mormon who hated gay people. The media called the nation's attention to this anti-LGBT 'hate crime'.

Turns out though that Aldrich himself was gay/binary. But the media is mum/silent on this aspect of the shooting.

And don't get me wrong, I'm just criticizing the media here. Don't politicize the shootings into something they were not.

In fact the shooting was a terrible and despicable tradgedy for those murdered and for their surviving families. Our prayers should be with them.

First: gay is a male individual's enduring pattern of emotional, romantic and/or sexual attractions to men.

non-binary is someone who doesn't exclusively identify as wither male or female and has nothing to do with sexual orientation

Second: SO far the only thing to support the claim of non-binary is that Aldrich's lawyer said so. Lawyers will say a lot of things.

It is difficult to not see this as a hate crime, of course it will be up to the prosecutors to prove the motive and they have not addressed the motive as of this time

K

kaylagrl

Didn't he kill a bartender? Didn't seem like he was aiming to kill certain people, just anyone in the club.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Aldrich isn't making a claim. The lawyer is.
Doesn't matter, Aldrich has not denied it, therefore he consents and it must be believed that he is non-binary.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Aldrich hasn't said anything.
Perhaps you do not understand that your lawyer is your spokesperson when you are charged with a crime.

Why does it matter to you, non-binary people cannot commit heinous crimes?

Nov 2, 2022
Perhaps you do not understand that your lawyer is your spokesperson when you are charged with a crime.

Why does it matter to you, non-binary people cannot commit heinous crimes?
there are individuals who even on hearing such a rumor will use that news to attack and condemn an entire minority both as a group and individuals they see as being in that group. Yes crimes are committed by all sorts of people but if the identity of one person committing a crime is going to be used to spread hate then please make sure the claim is true.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
there are individuals who even on hearing such a rumor will use that news to attack and condemn an entire minority both as a group and individuals they see as being in that group. Yes crimes are committed by all sorts of people but if the identity of one person committing a crime is going to be used to spread hate then please make sure the claim is true.
He has to be believed, has nothing to do with truth. Those are the guidelines which have been established.
"I am who/what I say I am"