Medical Bills

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, thank you for your prayers, Salome is now at home, hope God will continue to bless her with a good health throughout the winter days.
I have paid the medical Bills, it was around RS 30,000. God knows how, but i want prayers so that God bless and restore the money that has been spent on the hospital & medical I want God bless me from His treasure. Please pray that God pay all my medical Bills now.

God bless!

T

tasha66

Hi I'm glad she is home now.
I don't believe in private health care. I would nurse anybody, and do, even if they are dirt poor. Our govt covers all of their costs.
You should've asked if you could have paid off the bill, instead of paying it all up front. I would've written a letter to the director, and asked re that.
I pray and hope that you can find the money to cover all of the medical costs you have paid for Salome.
I think paying for health care is outrageous, but I realise you had to do it for your poor wee baby girl.
At least she is better!