Medical Experince from 2 days ago.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Well,two days ago,i had my pain clinic evaulation moved up by over 6 weeks so that was very much alot excellent news for me.The Doctor and Nurse are both Christians so thats a Great Spiritual blesseing,for me,after paper work,the medical exam was 2 hours long,some was much worse than i thought after seeing mri's x-rays Cat scans some about the same.i go back in 2 weeks for the follow up appointment.I need a Neck/Back Surgery on 6-7 disc that are heritated and bludging to sto the cronic pain,swelling and numbness,i am hoping and praying that the surgeoun will agree to operate it could of been done at least 6 months ago if not an operation pain medication management.If not thier is no more need for me to seek medical treatment of any kind for this anymore,I am Praying For Healing Daily.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
OFM, there are a lot of new good treatments for back injuries, I have had two back surguries,for shattered and ruptured disks, and it helped to remove most of the pain.
Ill be praying in Jesus, for a surgery, healing or a effective treatment for you.

Keep hanging in there. :)
God bless
pickles

Sep 8, 2012
Hope you get relief.
Whether it comes through surgery or a miracle.
Will pray.

O

OFM

Pickles and Rick i thank you both for your prayerfull prayers amen.

P

psychomom

*gulp!*
I've never been brave enough for surgery on my herniated discs, so my hat's off to you! (and pickles) :)

I ask that the Lord touch you, and the medical folks.
That the wisdom be His, and the decision bring Him glory. :)
That the pain be allieviated or taken in whatever way He chooses,
in Jesus' Name. ♥

S

shekaniah

I'll be praying for you, as God leads my heart in the spirit of Christ.
Love and hugs brother, Shekaniah

Oct 27, 2012
Warmest greetings, OFM,

I am very sorry to hear about your medical problems as you have spoken about. I know that with today's fine medical technologies there is bound to be a good option for you with the help of God. I will certainly be praying for you that Jesus brings you healing, GodSpeed!

--------------------------------------------------------------
"And the people, when they knew it, followed Him; and He received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing." -- LUKE 9:11 (KJV)

S

simplyme_bekah

Oh my sweet friend, I just know you are one of Gods very favorites and that he is holding your hand through this and I have a good feeling he is going to bless you so much for your courage and for your faith and for just simply being a wonderful person. I know that everything will be okay with you Jeff because you have our Lord with you during all of it. I pray and ask on your beautiful name my Jesus that you bring your complete healing touch to Jeffs body my Lord. Jeff is a pretty wonderful soul my Lord full of love and goodness towards everyone. What amazes me my Heavenly Father is his courage and his faith to face what he is facing and instead of letting bitterness or anger fill up his heart he keeps reaching for you and trusting you my Lord Jesus. What an amazing wonderful testimony he has for you Father!!!

O

OFM

Dearest Bekah and HeavenlyWarrior thanx so very much alot for your beautiful prayerfull prayers b blessed allways amen.

N

nw2u

Prayers sent for you OFM.

L

libertygirl

Praying for you dear brother. <3