Medical prayer please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SonOfAdam

Jan 1, 2002
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]My friend Maroki will be having an eye operation on Thursday this week. Please pray for him that it goes well and that God will grant him a swift and complete recovery. Also, a request has been made for his mother as she is being bothered by her leg. Please pray for her also.[/FONT]

S

shekaniah

Lord we lift up Maroki's whole family to you, as they go through these health problems. Lord there is nothing too big for you, touch each person in this family, you know their weakness, mind, body or spirit. Compfort them and give them peace and wisdom. we also lift up the nurses and Doctors that will be involved, give them Your divine wisdom, knowledge, depth and insight. In Jesus Name Amen

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Agree Lord ,let this operation go smoothly,and thank you for healing this womans leg, all for your glory,
in Jesus name amen

N

NMsmile

Jesus it is a priviledge to be your child and to be able to come before you on behalf of Sonofadams friends. First we bring his friend Maroki before you...Lord without you we are blind. Jesus sharpen his sight, guide the doctors, annoint every part of his surgery so he will "see" your glory, mercy and power.

Jesus we bring Maroki's mother before you. Jesus we know you valued your mom, so much so you asked one of the disciples to take care of her. Jesus we ask you to take care of Maroki's mom too.

Lord God I ask you to keep your hand on Sonofadams life. Guide him, give him the words and the boldness to share the gospel. Jesus annoint him as he ministers to this family. Most of all God I ask you to make yourself real to him in ways he has never experienced before! Lord deepen his love for you. Sharpen his desire to be in your presence, but most of all I ask you to let him know how much you treasure him.

We thank you for your love and we thank you for hearing our prayers. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for both of them in Jesus for all healing.

God bless.
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for guys, continue believing and trusting God for everything, He is always there!