Medicine can't cast out devils!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Medicine can't cast out devils.

When did we get some many Christian medicine doctors?

Medicine is man made, but healing is God wrought. The way Satan has people so tied up is just incredible!! He even has Christians in darkness!!! WHEN??

''Oh,'' they say, ''it is nothing but schizophrenia.''

''Oh,'' they say, ''I am just OCD.''

But most of the times these people need devils cast out and off. Many Christians are subject to demonic oppression, and because they trust doctors more than the Word of God they say they trust, they go to their doctors, and know nothing about the healing of the Lord.

But there is a crossroad. Carnal people can't understand these things, because they are stuck at the gospel, and still want to serve Satan. These are also subject to demons also.

Jesus Christ is not far off. He is near!! He is not dead!! His healing has not gone away with him to heaven!! He is waiting!! Waiting for someone to let him open those gates of healing!!! WAITING!! WAITING TO POUR OUT HIS BLESSINGS!!!

He has been keeping them, ready to loose them. But the gates of hell have been combating for FAR TOO LONG!!

Jesus Christ has all power over ALL things. Call on him, lean on him.

May Jesus bless you.

A

AgeofKnowledge

I hate to be the one to pop the bubble Ramon but not all mental illness is a result of demons. Some of them are biological. Even depression and anxiety can occur in otherwise healthy and spiritually sound people simply because they are completely overworked and overstressed for long periods of time. Instead of casting out demons, these genuine Christian people need REST. Lol...

R

Ramon

I hate to be the one to pop the bubble Ramon but not all mental illness is a result of demons. Some of them are biological. Even depression and anxiety can occur in otherwise healthy and spiritually sound people simply because they are completely overworked and overstressed for long periods of time. Instead of casting out demons, these genuine Christian people need REST. Lol...
That is a man's diagnosis for issues. Not God's. If any one wants to Rest, let him believe what Jesus said.

May Jesus bless you.

A

AgeofKnowledge

You should take a course in human physiology Ramon.

Link: Human physiology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You'll learn that the human body is an amazingly complicated collection of interacting systems each with its own combination of functions and purposes.

Take the nervous system, for example. The nervous system consists of the central nervous system (which is the brain and spinal cord) and peripheral nervous system. The brain is the organ of thought, emotion, and sensory processing, and serves many aspects of communication and control of various other systems and functions.

Is it really so difficult for you to comprehend that if something is seriously organically wrong with the brain, that it will result in certain deviances from the norm of a well functioning brain?

Friend, like any organ in the body, if it's not functioning correctly it causes problems for the individual. This isn't rocket science. You should be able to grasp it. No demons need be involved.

That is a man's diagnosis for issues. Not God's. If any one wants to Rest, let him believe what Jesus said.

May Jesus bless you.

R

Ramon

I don't do human knowledge anymore. I do God knowledge. If it doesn't come from him, I don't want it, and neither do I desire it.

I choose the God knowledge that is found in Jesus Christ, not the human knowledge that is found in endless books of ideals that never get the answers of the TRUTH!!

Jesus Christ knows more than these doctors. I will let him be my doctor.

May Jesus bless you.

A

AgeofKnowledge

God made the human body. It comes from Him. When you study it, you are gaining knowledge about something that comes from Him. Your rejection of what comes from God (in this case knowledge of the human body), is leading you into making false assertions regarding it. And the Bible is a book.

Wise up.

I don't do human knowledge anymore. I do God knowledge. If it doesn't come from him, I don't want it, and neither do I desire it.

I choose the God knowledge that is found in Jesus Christ, not the human knowledge that is found in endless books of ideals that never get the answers of the TRUTH!!

Jesus Christ knows more than these doctors. I will let him be my doctor.

May Jesus bless you.

R

Ramon

God made the human body. It comes from Him. When you study it, you are gaining knowledge about something that comes from Him. Your rejection of what comes from God (in this case knowledge of the human body), is leading you into making false assertions regarding it. And the Bible is a book.

Wise up.
The wisdom of God is in Jesus Christ, not in a book.

God knows more about the human body, you are right, HE CREATED IT!! So I don't need to learn from men about it. If the Lord wanted me to be a doctor he would have said, ''I have made you my doctors,'' and not to, ''You are my disciples.''

All the knowledge I need of God is in Jesus Christ. And that is wisdom.

May Jesus bless you.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Some people have to learn the hard way I guess. Just try not to do too much damage to suffering Christians in the meanwhile. Thanking you in advance for that. I'm out of this thread.

The wisdom of God is in Jesus Christ, not in a book.

God knows more about the human body, you are right, HE CREATED IT!! So I don't need to learn from men about it. If the Lord wanted me to be a doctor he would have said, ''I have made you my doctors,'' and not to, ''You are my disciples.''

All the knowledge I need of God is in Jesus Christ. And that is wisdom.

May Jesus bless you.

Vladimir_Ukr

May 26, 2010
Medicine can't cast out devils.

When did we get some many Christian medicine doctors?

Medicine is man made, but healing is God wrought. The way Satan has people so tied up is just incredible!!
I agree that our health often depend from our state of spiritual but sometimes we must trust to doctors. I'll never go to man for to receive divine of healing. I have faith in the Lord and my health in his hands. I think doctors are part of the authority on earth from God.
…The authorities that exist have been established by God(Romans 13:1)
Anyway, we have right of choice in this issue.

C

Chinekwu

I dont believe there was anytime Jesus visited a doctor...He was never even ill nor had any kinda disease! Jesus Christ delivered us from all those curses...and opened a whole new door of blessings! We don't have to settle for less be it any hereditary ailment. That it happened 2 OTHERS doesn't mean it has to happen to you..That which wasn't found in Christ really shouldn't be found in us
However...if it's about people being overstressed and just needing rest,dat's true. We're not supposed 2 be so ignorant,expecting God to do every little thing that we don't take care of our physical bodies...
"On the seventh day, He rested".....
Be it God's work,u just have to 'rest' every now and then cos our physical bodies hold our spirits...
But that's just my opinion...........................................................

U

Ugly

I dont believe there was anytime Jesus visited a doctor...He was never even ill nor had any kinda disease! Jesus Christ delivered us from all those curses...and opened a whole new door of blessings! We don't have to settle for less be it any hereditary ailment. That it happened 2 OTHERS doesn't mean it has to happen to you..That which wasn't found in Christ really shouldn't be found in us
However...if it's about people being overstressed and just needing rest,dat's true. We're not supposed 2 be so ignorant,expecting God to do every little thing that we don't take care of our physical bodies...
"On the seventh day, He rested".....
Be it God's work,u just have to 'rest' every now and then cos our physical bodies hold our spirits...
But that's just my opinion...........................................................
Really? Explain Pauls eyesight problems then. This mans anointing with healing exceeded almost anyone else ever, yet he still had health issues. He wrote significant portions of the bible, yet had health problems. There's no mention in the bible that says Christians should not be sick. I'm assuming then you must also believe that you can become perfect and sinless while still in this life and body. Fact is, our spirits are renewed when we're born again, but not our bodies.

L

LovingtheLord

Luke 8:43

And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,
She touched the border of his garment and instantly she was healed!

Jesus IS the only doctor/physician you need, nice thread Ramon!

God bless.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Im pretty sure electro shock therapy can though