Meek and Lowly

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I believe I have forgotten that secret place. I have forgotten the Lord. I have forgotten who he is. I have forgotten that power of the Gospel. I thank my friend who gave me that verse. To learn from Jesus who is meek and lowly of heart. Jesus did not strive, neither was his voice heard in the streets.

So how ought we as follower of Christ be? Have we really followed him, doing what he did, being how he is? Hmm! It is even now more questionable then, how we figured we might add to his words or his ways which are already higher than ours.

God knows the beginning and end of us. He could be angry with us and destroy us all right away, but he knows that when everything is fulfilled, he will be victorious, and so will those who follow him. This is a higher level of faith then. This is the faith that says, I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVES!! This is faith that says, GOD WILL MAKE SURE THAT WHATEVER I SAY WILL HAPPEN!! This is faith that says, I KNOW MY GOD IS ABLE TO DELIVER ME!!!

I might have forgotten this power of God, and substituted it for a pretense of power. Power is not shoutings and warnings. Power is the very gospel of Jesus Christ. Power is not casting out demons and prophesy. Power is the Love of God in the sacrificing of his Son Jesus Christ.

I remember now, that when I did not defend myself, God was more than willing to see that my enemies did not overcome me. And even in this time he has been patient with me. Maybe I have proven that I am not afraid to take shame, though I doubt I am fully ready for his calling, which I KNOW FOR SURE will be done.

When God speaks a thing, it must happen, so why do we go through the changes then?
Why do we have to fear when God says He will not suffer the righteous to be moved? So, is this to say that anything I have said before should be revoked? No! But God will establish it. And he will do what HIS WILL is.

Now, what should be my position as an active servant of Christ? I know Satan doesn't want the poor to hear the Gospel, nor does he want the rich people to turn to the Lord.
He doesn't want people seeing the miracles of God. He doesn't want people to be healed. He doesn't want people to know hell exists and that God will judge the world. He doesn't want people to know that I am a Christian. He doesn't want people to know that they can stop sinning. He doesn't want people to go to Jesus, and to repent. He doesn't want people to stop hating, killing, gossiping, lying. And for speaking out against these things; SIN, we will naturally be hated, because people who sin hate righteousness.

I don't have to shout it then, the Holy Spirit moves anyhow, and Satan combats the word anyhow. If for love I am killed, then it is proof Jesus is Lord! Indeed! Jesus is Lord. And only he can change the world. Well, may Jesus bless you.

Last edited: