MEMBER!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iraasuup

How many posts are required in order to become a member? Just curious.

NoahsDad

Oct 30, 2006
LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im a member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Raeshelle

Well Dad look at me.. I am now a senior member.. hehehe.. Minne I made it!!!

bananaboo4

Oct 31, 2005
I can't believe I made it to member, omgahhhhhhhhhhhh =D

A

Abing

hahhahahha congratulations boooo :D

L

lil-rush

Wow. I have over 7000 posts on one site, and like 3 on this one. I shall try and come on here more often. Woohoo! I'm a junior member. Haven't been one of those in months.

A

Aussie_Gurl

lol *sings* just keep posting just keep posting, n u might never know u might grow old, like a member, to a senior lol

NoahsDad

Oct 30, 2006
y'all talk ALOT!!!!! sheeeeesh raeshelle

C

Coffeeattack

What does the title mean?

M

Magali

A Member I am :D YEYE

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Yay for SENIOR MEMBERS.... All you other Junior and regular memebers better pick up the pace!

R

Raeshelle

beware becoming a senior mamber gets you gray hair and wrinkles... hehe

C

carpetmanswife

;) no worries hubby already gave me both ,:rolleyes: o wait cant leave out the youngin

A

Aussie_Gurl

oh i dont want gray hair or wrinkles lol

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
Yay iam senior member :giggle: cookies time i just realize it :LOL: