Messianic Believer...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HaChamor

Hi,

I've just found this site and was hoping to be able to find a few messianic believers out here that not only study Torah but are observant, as well.

Sog mir a schtickl Torah! :)

B

BananaPie

Messianic gentile & keep kosher, but I read a Spanish Bible. I don't understand Hebrew, just know some Hebrew hymns and blessings.

Do you keep Shabbat as a Hassidic would or more as a reformed Jew would?

B

BananaPie

...forgot to say, "Welcome aboard."
If you love the Savior, you will friend much company here.

M

miracle

Good to meet you sir,
my name is adam and i would like to say *hello* , I have spoken to a person who told me thay are hebrew and thay seem to be familure with this site
so i beleave you will find other beleavers in christ on this site(I only know one tho ) He may still be deciding weater or not he is messianic or not so it would be only polite to ask him personally before i post his name. There are still many brothers and sisters on this site you can chat with drop me a line and ill ask for ya. have a good one sir

G

Gimzani

Shalom as the Shabbat winds down!

May YHVH bless you and safeguard you,
May He illuminate his countenence for you and be gracious to you,
May YHVH shine His face upon you and establish for you, Shalom.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
HaChamor hello welcome to Christian Chat.