Meth Problem

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Yesterday which was Labor Day I was down at our community pool with my daughter Melisa and we were talking with one of the neighbors Kelli. I asked her where her daughter Audrey was and she said that Audrey was gone and not living with her anymore because she got tangled up with another neighbor who was mixed up with Meth. Evidently Audrey would go over to that neighbors house and stay there for a few days at a time using this drug.

Kelli told her she needed to quit and Audrey moved out and Kelli does not know where she is it has been 2 months since Audrey moved out and Kelli has had very little contact with Audrey.

My prayer request is for Audrey to realize she needs to stop using Meth and for Kelli her mom who is suffering with worry and fear for what might be happening to Audrey. I want to thank you in advance for your help and prayers in this matter.

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Yesterday which was Labor Day I was down at our community pool with my daughter Melisa and we were talking with one of the neighbors Kelli. I asked her where her daughter Audrey was and she said that Audrey was gone and not living with her anymore because she got tangled up with another neighbor who was mixed up with Meth. Evidently Audrey would go over to that neighbors house and stay there for a few days at a time using this drug.

Kelli told her she needed to quit and Audrey moved out and Kelli does not know where she is it has been 2 months since Audrey moved out and Kelli has had very little contact with Audrey.

My prayer request is for Audrey to realize she needs to stop using Meth and for Kelli her mom who is suffering with worry and fear for what might be happening to Audrey. I want to thank you in advance for your help and prayers in this matter.

May God enlighten Audrey and make her come home and also comfort Kelli so she would not worry too much. Amen.

Last edited:

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
John 8:36. Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
yes Lord, Amen

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Lord, thank You for Audrey. We pray for her deliverance from drugs and to return safely to her own home. Help her to know You more for all our heart's desires can be found in You. In Christ's Name, Amen.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Thank you guys so much for praying with me about this - when I told Kelli yesterday I would be praying for her and Audrey I also told her I would put it on CC and have help so thanks so much again and God bless you.

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God I thank you for sister kelli and daughter audrey.....for sending the Holy Spirit
to comfort and protect them.....for keeping them strong and healing audrey from the
ties that bind her......for her seeing Your mercy and peace...guiding them back together and
whole.....in Jesus,s loving name......amen

T

Tera

Father god plz heal this child n remove this stronghold in Jesus name we pray amen

I

IMPACT

praying for you