B
bob
Guest
Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):i) Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]ii) Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.iii) Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158) Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh). It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."Who Is it reffering to.Jesus was littarateThe only prophet I know is muhamad, because it is talking about after jesus.Elpme