Military Dying To Protect Right To Murder Unborn Says NARAL President

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

In a succinct diatribe concerning an amendment that says the DOD has to pay for abortions for victims of rape and incest for our USA military members, NARAL president Nancy Keenan gives us further insight in to the murderous criminal minds of our 'anti-hate' radical left pro-choice liberals.

She said....

It is unconscionable that politicians and other groups want to tell our servicewomen that they can’t exercise the very freedoms they signed up to defend—and that’s why I am supporting these changes to the defense bill.”
In the mind of NARAL's president, our brave military members are dying for the right of a person to murder the unborn.

Just ponder that thought for a moment or two.

No further commentary is needed.

link--> Shaheen Amendment Vote Scores Victory for Servicewomen :: NARAL Pro-Choice America

Tsalagi

Banned [Reason: ongoing "gay Christian" agenda --
May 19, 2012
Women to go to war to defend us, get raped, lose their jobs, and are forced to support their rapist's child. If you're going to war for the USA, the USA should pay for your medical bills to keep you in the army.

1still_waters

Women to go to war to defend us, get raped, lose their jobs, and are forced to support their rapist's child. If you're going to war for the USA, the USA should pay for your medical bills to keep you in the army.
Yeah this isn't necessarily about victims of rape/incest. It's about NARAL thinking that our troops are dying to protect a woman's right to murder unborn babies.

Tsalagi

Banned [Reason: ongoing "gay Christian" agenda --
May 19, 2012
Abortion is a legal right.

W

wwjd_kilden

I find it terrible that people have to die for anything to be honest. I wish it was possible to destroy all weapons and force those who insist on fighting to look each other in the eyes first, no matter what their reason for wanting to kill the other guy (or girl) is.

O

OFM

thier r very few just wars i pray 4 peace on earth each day b blessed allways amen

C

Chanson

Usually, abortion is like killing a baby... Usually, the foetuses you aborted have their souls, and resent...

I think God consider abortion human killing too, which means, there may be retribution from Him...

I understand the bitterness of that type of preganancies, and I think God understands better...

If such things happened to you, I think you could ask Him for help, and guidance, while keeping your foetus...

It should be a better choice...

He's the Almighty, after all, and He loves you...

R

RachelBibleStudent

so NARAL agrees with fred phelps now...who knew?