Military Parents

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Owlette

How about a thread for parents of sons and daughters in the military? I haven't seen one here yet

M

MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST

That's a good idea!

There are many children with parents in the Military, I'm sure these individuals could find support from each other.:cool:

Blessings!

O

Owlette

Also for the parents whose children are in the military. Two of my three sons are in the military, one is just getting back from deployment overseas. He will be home for Christmas :)

U

Ugly

Threads are created by any user. Creating an entire forum is only for the site owner. I don't for see this as being created though. This is the first request I can recall on the subject, so the demand is nearly non-existent. Your best idea is to create a private group, though many times people join them but don't participate in them much. This is the idea suggested to most seeking forums for niche groups.
If you make a group perhaps broaden it a bit to something that is for family's with military members in general, rather than just parents of military.

M

Mitspa

Also for the parents whose children are in the military. Two of my three sons are in the military, one is just getting back from deployment overseas. He will be home for Christmas :)
Im happy for you...I remember the excitement of coming home after being overseas ... I remember seeing the Tennessee Hills and mountains from the plane and thinking that even if my plane went down now...I would die at home :)

O

Owlette

Threads are created by any user. Creating an entire forum is only for the site owner. I don't for see this as being created though. This is the first request I can recall on the subject, so the demand is nearly non-existent. Your best idea is to create a private group, though many times people join them but don't participate in them much. This is the idea suggested to most seeking forums for niche groups.
If you make a group perhaps broaden it a bit to something that is for family's with military members in general, rather than just parents of military.
Great idea!

O

Owlette

Im happy for you...I remember the excitement of coming home after being overseas ... I remember seeing the Tennessee Hills and mountains from the plane and thinking that even if my plane went down now...I would die at home :)
Thank you for your service! Yes he's happy to at least be in the "right time zone" now as he calls it, lol
He enjoyed his deployment, but said he is so ready to be home now