Millionaire Pastor asks church for "$52 Favor Seed" to upgrade helicopter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Guitargirl1

Re: Millionaire Pastor asks church for "$52 Favor Seed" to upgrade helicopter

No big surprise there, seen a few do the samething..even in the town where i live at! I actually know a couple who gave to a certain church, in my town..seed money. I thought it was a scam then, i still think it's a scam now.They even go so far as to telling people, if they give seed money..they will be rewarded with great gifts(ie, lottery, someone leaves them a large amount of money in a will and blessings will just pour out of the sky!! The couple, who gave..are convinced they were richly blessed by 'sewing their seeds". I like to believe I am not that weak-minded, as to 'fall for that load of stank'. I do believe however, if you give to the poor, or help someone in need..yes, I know that Jesus will remember you for that.To give someone , fake preacher..some money to go on vacation with, or buy whatever..then NO!I just don't see how folks can even ask for that money and still hold their head up high.There are rewards but they don't come from sending a false teacher 'seed money' for a helicopter! That's as crazy as the Catholics and their "indulgences"..or, that's my thoughts about it anyways.None of that money, none of it..goes to help benefit the on going support of Christ kingdom on Earth, it goes into a fat bank account of a greedy person with ill intentions!