mind boggling...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

You make a great point, VikkiKate. I was just thinking about this earlier today actually. So many times we allow what society accepts to be our guide. I'm wondering what we miss out on when we do this.

If I had done this the first time around, I would never have dated/married my late husband, as he was a LOT older. Fortunately, I was too young to give it much thought and don't regret it.

My best friends are a christian couple of mixed ethnicity and it has been VERY tough for them. But they love one another so much. If they had listened to those who didn't want them together they would have been miserable.

Maybe God is trying to show me that I'm imposing too many restrictions upon myself by going with what I'm most comfortable with these days. I've never settled for the norm in other areas of my life. I'm beginning to wonder why I've been dumb enough to do it in this area. :)

Thank! :)

J

Jullianna

errr...thanks :)

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
I like that we learn but sometimes miss the simple answers right in front of us... that makes me see humanity as children & God is shaking His head & saying with a smile(like any parent would)"I knew you could do it."

So red lights, green lights, yellow lights, tilt lights, I think the answers for His sons & daughters are usually the ones we find when we don't over-think.