Mind Control

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Revelator7

Seminaries are programming centers. Denominational churches are also programming centers.
There is a themed pattern for these programming stations. A person grows up in their own brand of Christianity (a denomination). They believe with conviction everything their denominational pastor teaches. They are inspired to become a pastor. They go to a seminary based on their own personal tradition of doctrine (denominational belief). They become preachers of their own programming. And not only that but for money.

A denomination is no more than a division of doctrines. When there is divison in the Church, there is the devil, dressed in church clothes with a bible in his left hand and a sword in his right. Division comes in the form of dissension (difference of opinon) and faction. Dissension and faction are a work of the flesh (Galatians 5).

We are told in the Scripture that in the last days there would be apostasy, a falling away from the true faith. Where a doctrines of devils will be preached and will seduce people to believe in what these doctrines teach.

churches today are like brands of personal choice. we are given the spice of life, variety.

i am about rebuilding the ruins of the ancient first centurty church. restoring the the tabernacle of David. where one Lord, one Spirit, one faith, one knowledge, one faith one voice and one doctrine is. I feel bad for the older people who have grown up and been indoctrinated by their own denomination. they are stuck in their beliefs. denominational indoctrination is another word for mind control.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I don't know about you, but I have run into like minded people throughout all denominations so I guess I am saying that God's true church is out there just spread everywhere. As those who truly build a relationship with our Father hear His voice and follow him no matter what the name of their denomination. Would you think this is true also?

R

Revelator7

I don't know about you, but I have run into like minded people throughout all denominations so I guess I am saying that God's true church is out there just spread everywhere. As those who truly build a relationship with our Father hear His voice and follow him no matter what the name of their denomination. Would you think this is true also?
Of course! This is absolutely true. I was speaking in a generality. But in the scope of things, there are real believers spread through out christendom. The wheat will grow up with the tares, the sheep with the goats.

Red_Tory

Jan 26, 2010
i am about rebuilding the ruins of the ancient first centurty church. restoring the the tabernacle of David. where one Lord, one Spirit, one faith, one knowledge, one faith one voice and one doctrine is. I feel bad for the older people who have grown up and been indoctrinated by their own denomination. they are stuck in their beliefs. denominational indoctrination is another word for mind control.
You mean the "Christian church" in the first century that was divided into dozens of tiny fragments in various cities around the Mediterranean, each holdings its own unique beliefs and doctrinal positions? I follow Paul, I follow Apollos, I follow Cephas, I follow Jesus...? etc.

"where one Lord, one Spirit, one faith, one knowledge, one faith one voice and one doctrine is."

^ That is an inaccurate description of the early church.