(MIND WAR) Attack from the enemy.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

John_Barry

Just got received, was excited, suddenly some evil thoughts and blasphemous thoughts keep coming to my head. I am in distress, i was feeling so guilty making me scared that God is never going to Forgive me. I also read where people had this issue too. I need your prayers and encouragement brethen.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
A war?! Where?!?! *pulls out machine gun*

Aaaaanyway, in all seriousness, welcome to CC, and sure, I will pray for you. Hope things get better for you and God bless :)

J

John_Barry

Thanks Dear

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please work in John_Barry's life and bless him, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Just got received, was excited, suddenly some evil thoughts and blasphemous thoughts keep coming to my head. I am in distress, i was feeling so guilty making me scared that God is never going to Forgive me. I also read where people had this issue too. I need your prayers and encouragement brethen.
2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

The carnal mind will do that because it is enmity with God -Romans 8.7-, and how you overcome it is by renewing your mind Romans 12:2 and by speaking, doing and living the Truth (agreeing with God) when your mind is speaking evil/ lies and blasphemies. Also fasting and praying is a good way to weaken it.... Don't feel distressed or guilty bro, this is just the nature of being Christian, and you are learning how to live in Christ, and let that old dead mind set of the past die, your job as a new Christian is to live in the new by renewing your mind and by being dependent on God. When you got saved your sins were put on the cross and you were forgiven.. God is dealing with your righteousness now, He is more interested in seeing you be alive to his word and truth.
I will pray for you though.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Here is your plans of operation to fight off evil.

Ephesians 6:10-18Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

Christian Warfare
10*Finally, be strengthened by the Lord and by His vast strength. 11*Put on the full armor of God so that you can stand against the tactics[a] of the Devil. 12*For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. 13*This is why you must take up the full armor of God, so that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and having prepared everything, to take your stand. 14*Stand, therefore,

with truth like a belt around your waist,
righteousness like armor on your chest,
15*and your feet sandaled with readiness
for the gospel of peace.
16*In every situation take the shield of faith,
and with it you will be able to extinguish
all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
17*Take the helmet of salvation,
and the sword of the Spirit,
which is God’s word.
18*Pray at all times in the Spirit with every prayer and request, and stay alert in this with all perseverance and intercession for all the saints.

The Holy Spirit is stronger than any evil spirit that may be attacking your thoughts, so remain in it.

J

John_Barry

Thanks alot. I will implement it

J

John_Barry

Thanks alot Bro

A

Ariel82

God has already forgiven you. Don't be afraid because God's love for you is more than we can ever comprehend.

When you feel under attack: pray, read the Bible, listen to some praise music and watch Satan flew as you stand upon God's truth, promises and love.

Will keep you in prayer.

2 Timothy 1 v 7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Dec 19, 2009
We need to discipline ourselves to keep those thoughts out of our heads, knowing the Lord forgives us when we repent.

jesussavesbro7

Jan 5, 2016
brother i deal with this oh man i know the agony you deal with you. got to use scripture. the scriptures that help is casting your cares o JESUS because HE cares for you
and than lining the thought to philipians 4:8 is this true? would JESUS SAY this, think this, do this, Noble? like you would bow down to it? Good? is this right? Pure? clean blameless Good report does it get an A on the report card. is it Lovely, does this thought love you? or want to destroy you? is it praiseworthy? can you praise it?
use that as a guide. USE THE WORD OF GOD. when you do you are agreeing what GOD SAYS. these thoughts are trying to go higher than what GOD SAYS nothing can. LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERYONE A LIAR.
i hope this helps you. do not be afraid of the thoguhts, say this is not me, praise JESUS. do what JESUS SAID TO blasphemy thoughts. you are a new creation. YOU LOVE JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS there not you. <3

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This OP has not been online since April 23rd...

Feb 28, 2016
this is just ONLY REASON that we and hopefully others VALUE our Blue...

jesussavesbro7

Jan 5, 2016
Please blue lady bug stop being so negative and offending many here. He can come back on anytime or it can help someone else.