Miracles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 25, 2015
Jackrosie asked me about some miracles in my life and I am happy to share some of it here... again. It is about me and my wife :) and friends we know.

Just a copy and paste from other threads:

My wife was driving to work on a particular stretch of highway in SA. It is a busy road, and while she was driving she was worshipping God. All of the sudden she heard somebody speaking to her and say "look out!". She saw this big truck next to her losing control and closed her eyes while praying for her safety. When she opened her eyes the truck was gone and they guy behind her was looking at her in absolute amazement with his hands over his head. She said that his expression was one of “what just happened?” She never saw the truck again.

We purchased a Chow a few years ago. We also had two Bullmastiffs and I told my wife from day one it is a risk to buy the Chow but she said we will manage them. We did, for a while… then one day we took in two kids of the street. They were non-believers and we showed them the puppy. It wasn’t too long before our Bullmastiffs also joined the party and before I could separate the dogs our female bit the Chow in the neck and the little puppy bled out in my arms (I saw him die). The dog got stiff in my arms and as I put him down on the ground to go and wash my arms (which were full of blood) my wife started to pray for this puppy before the two boys and ask Abba to bring him back to life and witness in their lives. As I turned the corner the puppy gave a cry and sat up on the lawn. I turned around and everyone was astounded because the puppy was alive, there was no wound left in his neck just a little bump under his skin where he bled from.

I have a close pastor friend that prayed for a lady with cancer in front of Muslim doctors in hospital and she had to run to the toilet because the cancer fell out of her. The Muslim doctors were speechless and did not say a word. God will use whoever He will to do miracles to honour His name.

Jan 25, 2015
Please feel free to share your experiences :)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Jackrosie asked me about some miracles in my life and I am happy to share some of it here... again. It is about me and my wife :) and friends we know.

Just a copy and paste from other threads:

My wife was driving to work on a particular stretch of highway in SA. It is a busy road, and while she was driving she was worshipping God. All of the sudden she heard somebody speaking to her and say "look out!". She saw this big truck next to her losing control and closed her eyes while praying for her safety. When she opened her eyes the truck was gone and they guy behind her was looking at her in absolute amazement with his hands over his head. She said that his expression was one of “what just happened?” She never saw the truck again.

We purchased a Chow a few years ago. We also had two Bullmastiffs and I told my wife from day one it is a risk to buy the Chow but she said we will manage them. We did, for a while… then one day we took in two kids of the street. They were non-believers and we showed them the puppy. It wasn’t too long before our Bullmastiffs also joined the party and before I could separate the dogs our female bit the Chow in the neck and the little puppy bled out in my arms (I saw him die). The dog got stiff in my arms and as I put him down on the ground to go and wash my arms (which were full of blood) my wife started to pray for this puppy before the two boys and ask Abba to bring him back to life and witness in their lives. As I turned the corner the puppy gave a cry and sat up on the lawn. I turned around and everyone was astounded because the puppy was alive, there was no wound left in his neck just a little bump under his skin where he bled from.

I have a close pastor friend that prayed for a lady with cancer in front of Muslim doctors in hospital and she had to run to the toilet because the cancer fell out of her. The Muslim doctors were speechless and did not say a word. God will use whoever He will to do miracles to honour His name.

Wow that's great experiences and miracles that you have witnessed Gandy. I wish I could have some. I keep hearing of God's supernatural power and I have little experiences but I really want more.

Jan 25, 2015
Wow that's great experiences and miracles that you have witnessed Gandy. I wish I could have some. I keep hearing of God's supernatural power and I have little experiences but I really want more.
I have to say Ruby, the puppy that was brought back to life was an experience. I saw him bleed out in my arms and as he became stiff I placed him on our lawn... I was about 10 meters away when my wife started praying and the next moment he was up and walking. I wish I could see my own face....

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I could imagine that your jaw dropped to the ground, your wife and kids eyes must have been like saucers and the dog that bit the puppy must have fainted.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Just heard a teaching reminding how when we step out in faith He will be there to back us up, I just had an encounter with a muslim couple and prayed for the husband, I have been called into further prayer for them since.

Jan 25, 2015
Just heard a teaching reminding how when we step out in faith He will be there to back us up, I just had an encounter with a muslim couple and prayed for the husband, I have been called into further prayer for them since.
I hope God bless your obedience my friend :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
He will, He promises to do so, and we know God keeps His promises!
bless you, friend