missing a friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

:(please pray for me i had a close friend i miss him so much i sent him two cards n letters is this a sign he never forgave me or he just dont want to hear from me ;i resent the fact he treats me like im invisable ; what should i do? pray for me ; today is my birthday and its not so happy ; he sends cards n letters to everyone else ;i still love him in christ ; keep me prayer ok ;

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Jesus, please be Shirley's very best friend right now, and forever, too. Please let her know how much you love her, and let her rest in Your love. Amen.

And happy birthday to you, Shirley!

H

HelenTn

No worries sis, you hv us here

Happy Birthday Sis!!

H

HoneysuckleRose

Happy Birthday!

You know, maybe your friend just needs some time to get over whatever it is/was between you. Sometimes even though we forgive others, the hurt takes time to heal before things can go back to what they were... or at least, something similar to what they were.

Eventually things will work out. I suggest you give your friend some space to heal and see what happens.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Happy Birthday Shirley!!! :):):) May this day and the ones to come be trully filled with Gods care, blessings and love.
Praying for you and your friend in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Shirley, I hope it's not too late to wish you a very happy birthday! :) :)

I am sorry the day isn't just as you'd like it to be,
but I am so glad you were born,
and brought here so we can love you.

And we DO! :) ♥
You are in my prayers!
love,
-ellie

K

kenisyes

I have friends I hear from once every three years. But if I need them, they are a phone call away, and they are there fro me. Lord, I pray for Shirley and all our relationships, that they may all stay strong in You.

M

Matreshka

Yeah , I know the feeling . Its not easy to lose friends , but I will tell u if friendship was real then ur friend will come back . For now give a try to let go of all tht happent

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
:(please pray for me i had a close friend i miss him so much i sent him two cards n letters is this a sign he never forgave me or he just dont want to hear from me ;i resent the fact he treats me like im invisable ; what should i do? pray for me ; today is my birthday and its not so happy ; he sends cards n letters to everyone else ;i still love him in christ ; keep me prayer ok ;
Hello Shirley
Sorry you're not feeling so happy today and of all days on your birthday.

I am in the same boat as you. I have these friends (married couple) who call us whenever they come to Spain which is about twice a year. Off and on we will send each other emails, not many, about 3 in a period of 6 months. Then 2 years ago, it all stopped. I sent emails and cards and no reply and I know they are still come to Spain to see friends. It hurt in the beginning and I could not figure out why they suddenly decided to cut off from us. Eventually I let it go, gave it to God and I prayed for them and I'm peaceful about it.
I stopped sending emails or any communication. My door is open if they want to see us.

Maybe your friend needs some meditation time to gather his thoughts and feelings.
Release it into God's hands and pray for him.

May God bless you Shirley and may he give you the strength whenever you encounter negative outcomes from people around you. May God give you wisdom and discernment for your daily life and may He heal your heart from hurts and disappointments. In Jesus name, amen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY. SMILE CAUSE GOD LOVES YOU

chocolate birthday cake.jpg

S

shekaniah

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one! We Love You Here!!!