missing home

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

owned-by-GOD

: first off: Im going to be real with you: I read what you said carefully, and: Im also a freshman in college too, and I think your over reacting: and maybe being clingy: Like, you said your on a scholarship: to me I think that's cool, and you also said this scholar ship aims to teach you how to live Independly: and so far, your just complaining how you miss your family/ church friends: and being sorry for yourself: I know it's hard to live away from your family, I would know: but, your not following your scholarship to me: your supost to learn how to " live Independly" and being away from your family is one of it: and church family too: Also, if you miss your family so much, why dont you just facebook them if they have, to keep in touch? or email your mom or dad: or skpye them and see them live on a webcam? or even better call your family once a week, and talk to them: Also you also said you " miss freedom" but insn't that what your shorship is about? and your in college: You have the freedom: Even more: You said you miss your old church friends, and said you haven't been to church for 2 weeks: Why cant you just find a another church near your college? Again, if you miss your old church friends, why cant you just fb them? and keep in touch then? and, why cant you just meet new people, at a new church? isn't what college is about? meeting new people: I think your over reacting, and too clingy when there's lots of situations:

wow.. very wonderful answer.. im sorry if it appeals overreacting to you.. but may i just explain my part? first of all.. my mom and dad don't know how to manipulate the internet.. being clingy? well.. about that.. how would you feel being far from your dearest grand ma?? this is my first time and my grand ma got sick when i left.. and yes.. maybe you're right..the fault is mine.. but you do not know the real situation.. i can't find churches around here.. real churches that glorifies God alone..

about freedom? do you know what's happening everyday? WE ARE REQUIRED TO GO HOME THE MOMENT WE STEP OUT THE CLASSROOM.. if we want to go somewhere.. we have to ask permission from the five leaders.. before you have the approval of the five leaders.. you have to do what they want or even stay up all night to answer their questions.. im not adding anything to the description.. that's what happening here..

meeting new people isn't that advisable all the time.. we are even forbidden to go beyond our street.. there are certain rules that seem complicated.. the scholarship i am under is very complicated that it somehow takes personal explanation to understand it.. im sorry for the implication that my thread appeared to you.. but im not perfect.. i have emotions and i know God brought me here because He has prepared different races of people here to guide me, pray with or for me and give me advice whenever i need one.. also, someone i can help through prayers.. anyways, thanks for reading the thread and your comment.. God bless.. ^^

P

pusparinjani

,, hi.. anybody out there willing to help me get rid of this feeling and teach me to be positive??

--- I MISS MY FAMILY.. I MISS MY MAMA AND PAPA.. I MISS MY GRANDMA.. I MISS MY AUNTs AND UNCLES.. MISS MY COUSINS.. I MISS MY CHURCH FAMILY.. I MISS MY FRIENDS.. I WANNA GO HOME.. :C

i am in my first semester in first year college and i am under a provision of a rare scholarship.. the scholarship provides everything i need to finish my education.. in one condition, i have to live apart from my family.. i have to live here in manila together with other scholars came from different parts of the Philippines.. it's been 4 months since the last time i've seen my mom or my family in general..

the scholarship aims to teach us how to live independently.. but i feel sad right now.. i know that everything works together for the good of everyone who loves Him (Romans 8:28).. i just need some encouragement.. i simply want a hug from my mom and dad right now.. T.T imissthemsomuch..

i can't give up.. i badly need prayers.. it's so hard to face another day doing things on my own.. and to end it without seeing my mom.. the scholarship also have programs or camps that sometimes, we have to stay inside the dorm during weekends.. even Sunday.. it's been two weeks since the last time i attended a worship service.. we are having group fellowship here.. yeah, but Sunday is the time for God right?

it seems that my heart longs for something i can't explain.. all i know is there's no place like home.. i miss my family and my church family.. I MISS FREEDOM.. what do you think i should do sir/madam?

i know how it feels like, bc i live miles away from my country, i really2 gt along with my fam, and when u have to live by yourself boom.. its really hard to do it, but rem God never leaves you alone ;)
Gbu x