Missing out on a blessing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

ladylockheart85

I feel like i missed out on a blessing that was clearly in plain sight of me,but me Turing to worldly things and making dum choices ruined it.I find myself almost to the point of crying every time i think about it,i feel so guilty i feel like i failed god and there's no turning back.do god give second chances ?....sorry if it sounds crazy.

H

hattiebod

God does not remember your sins, He gives as many chances as you need :) trust that His love is un conditional, never fails and He loves you. It's not a disaster if you have learnt from it, God turns all to good for those who love Him. You may indeed have missed out this time, but God is a God of second...third...millionth chances :) He will comfort you. Learn from this, move on in confidence. Your hope is in Him, not yourself and we all mess up :) <><

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
yes God will always give you chances, i understand how you feel but you will get another chance, making bad choices is a part of growing , try not to make the same mistake next time, no one is perfect everyone has made bad decisions, said things or done things that we wished we could go back in time and have a redo ,so don't be so hard on yourself

J

jonrambo

Gods rightiousness is only outweighed by his grace. dont break his laws, love him with all your heart, but dont let the devil make you feel bad when you are truly sorry and repent. God forgives repentant people all through the bible and he still does today

J

jonrambo

i used to have the same problem because of my addictions. been where you are many times theres always a light at the end of the tunnel. thank Jesus because without him you would be sacraficing a baby lamb lol imagine all the blood on your clothes

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
As long as you are willing to acknowlege the wrong and honestly repent of it, God give chances. The 'guilt' you feel is not condemnation, but a sword to be used the next time the issue tempts you.

L

Lavenda

I know how you feel. God does give second Chances. He came for us that sin. Beauty for Ashes Isaiah.