Mitochondrial vs genetic root of cancer, Dr. Thomas Seyfried

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Just found this and sounds valid, please take in and see if it resonates with you.
I have copied it a little later as most here don't need to start at 4th grade level.
best wishes

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Just found this and sounds valid, please take in and see if it resonates with you.
I have copied it a little later as most here don't need to start at 4th grade level.
best wishes
As soon as I see "shocking" in a youtube title, I switch off. Clickbait.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
So... you don't take it to the Lord as required of a Christian, you lean on your own understanding?
Sorry to hear that.:unsure::confused::(

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023
best wishes
It does make a lot of sense I like his hypothesis that a mitochondrial dysfunction is at the core of most cancers, I will investigate further. a ketogenic diet than could help, it is funny that since we have added glucose (white sugar) in everything in out diet the cancer rates have increased. i also know the many chemicals that are everywhere have a long term cumulative effect and do kill many. by causinc cancers.

Thank you for posting!

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
So... you don't take it to the Lord as required of a Christian, you lean on your own understanding?
Sorry to hear that.:unsure::confused::(
I've managed to survive for 72 years without following every medical and food fad. I do it the opposite way. If the Lord leads me to watch something, I do so. In general, I reject the "shocking", "game changing" and "doom and gloom" types. Sometimes I will look at one. Recently, a supposed prophet stated that there will be an epidemic of death all over the world, this year. I am sceptical. If it comes to pass, then she was right and she will be confirmed as a prophet. If not, I wasted my time.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Same age, same method, same understanding of what is out there.
Thank you for sharing this confirmation of His guidance to both of us.
Thank you and blessings to you brother.:)(y)

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
best wishes
This was a very interesting discussion about cancer. I hope others will listen and look into it more.

If you have further information on the original post, we have members here and their loved ones suffering from cancer that might be interested.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you H&H, the greatest help I can be in this is sharing the Doncaster Divine healing training, the origin of all sickness, disease, accidents, lack, etc. is from the adversary, never the Father. Taking in this teaching and applying it is the best way I know to grow in his power over the enemy.
One of the first things I learned is not to say "I've got....." as it implies ownership and becomes a part of my identity, better to recognize it as an attack that needs to be cast off. "I have been diagnosed with" would be better as it does not give place to this attack of the enemy.
bless you friend.

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023
I have cancer research experience and can do a medical literature search to get info if anyone needs it. let me know i will do a search, I cannot however give medical advice only info.

Blessings all.

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023