mobile version

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

Hi I'm guessing this would take some time if it went ahead. But I wondered if
at some point a mobile version of cc could be put together. I have a smart phone infact I'm using it right now
but it can be quite tricky to navigate cc on a mobile.

But maybe a mobile adapted version would make it easier to pop into cc when you are out and about or if your pc breaks down

Sorry just realised I should av put it under suggestions which sort of proves my point that it can be tricky using a mobile phone.

U

Ugly

There are already multiple posts on this suggestion. I understand Robo is redesigning the entire site and chat, so not sure if he'd have time to do a mobile version as well.

S

Siberian_Khatru

There are already multiple posts on this suggestion. I understand Robo is redesigning the entire site and chat, so not sure if he'd have time to do a mobile version as well.
Well, I think a good number of posts related to this are actually asking or seeking a CC "app", and not so much a mobile-friendly version of the site.

Because of licensing with Google's Play market, we probably won't see an app anytime soon. It's possible we'll see a mobile version of CC in the future - just no slated release date for it as of yet.

Last edited:

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Hi I'm guessing this would take some time if it went ahead. But I wondered if
at some point a mobile version of cc could be put together. I have a smart phone infact I'm using it right now
but it can be quite tricky to navigate cc on a mobile.

But maybe a mobile adapted version would make it easier to pop into cc when you are out and about or if your pc breaks down

Sorry just realised I should av put it under suggestions which sort of proves my point that it can be tricky using a mobile phone.
I simply turn on Auto-rotate on my HTC when on CC via web-browser, works and displays quite well then...