Moderna Rep Admits Everyone is Part of a Huge Experiment

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
The real question is "Why were Fauci and his gang of conspirators not fired by Donald Trump the day after he took office?" There is a record going back all the way to 2003 and earlier that clearly establishes Anthony Fauci as a co-conspirator with China and Big Pharma to ensure that a pandemic (or bogus pandemic) would occurs and that billions of dollars would be reaped.

When the Obama administration did a handover, plans for preparation for a "pandemic" were included in that. Yet Mr. Trump did not have these public health conspirators checked out and fired when he had every reason to do so. And even after Fauci's shenanigans were outed, he refused to fire him back in early 2020.

So this whole COVID tyranny was established by Trump in the USA. He knew all about the HCQ combo pack. He knew all about Sweden's refusal to lockdown. And he had a duty to determine whether or not there was any genuine scientific basis for lockdowns, masking, distancing, etc. Now we know that none of that did anything for anyone.

Then we have Operation Warp Speed. Mr. Trump had a solemn responsibility to educate himself about vaccines before he greenlighted this disastrous operation. Instead he once again relied on people who had conflicts of interest from day one. And now hundreds of thousands are being adversely affected by the bogus vaccines.

Originally I believe that Donald Trump would do what is right regardless of consequences. But he kept on making bad decisions over and over again. As a result we have evil Joe Biden destroying America. If you wonder what the connection is, why was election integrity not on the front burner from 2017-2020 BEFORE the elections?

i feel the same way.
i think trump meant well, but was constantly undermined by the deep state n w o people he kept listening to...

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Anyone who uses the word "jab" I already know everything else he or she is going to say is going to be bull poopie

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I would have like to post the video here, but it is not a youtube vid and does not offer a way to share, so I'll provide just the link. the link is from a site by Dr Mercola who some of you may be familiar with....the government certainly is and have tried to shut him down .

LINK

even though some might think of Mercola as a kook (I don't), how do you explain the Moderna rep's words?

In the featured video, which aired June 22, 2021, independent reporter Stew Peters plays an audio recording1 made by a young woman who suddenly developed Guillain-Barre syndrome after her Moderna injection. Her neurologist believes her condition is the direct result of the COVID shot.

While the neurologist filed an adverse event report with the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), the woman decided to report it to Moderna as well. The Moderna rep does not appear the least surprised by the injury, and appears to admit he’s received similar reports before.

Everyone Who Gets the Jab Is Part of the Safety Trial
During that call, the Moderna representative reads her the following disclaimer:

“The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the Food and Drug Administration, but it has been authorized for emergency use by the FDA under an emergency use authorization to prevent coronavirus disease 2019, for use in individuals 18 years of age and older.
There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19. The EUA for the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine is in effect for the duration of the COVID-19 EUA declaration, justifying emergency use of the product unless that declaration is terminated or the authorization is revoked sooner.”

and for those that think this is fear mongering, it is simply what is true. The so called vaccines are NOT anything more than experimental.
I get it, that's what they mean by "respect the science"

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Anyone who uses the word "jab" I already know everything else he or she is going to say is going to be bull poopie
Tell that to Mike Tyson