Mom of 4. New here.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dusdee

Hey there, im a mom of 4. My oldest son is 16, my daughter is 10 and my twin boys just turned 6. I teach a Sunday School class for toddlers. Which I must say I love. Those kids are pretty amazing. Im excited to get started on here. I have looked through some of the threads. This is an awesome expression of God. Oh we have entered a contest to win a vacation for our kids. If you have a chance please go to http://blog.homeaway.com/node/414 read our story and vote for us. We have had a really ruff year so far and this would mean alot to win. Cant wait to get to know all of you....God Bless.......D

M

missy2shoes

whoaaaa ya had twin boys....me thinks ya deserve a medal lol.....nice ta have you aboard ;)

M

mcap

Welcome,I can tell you have your hands full.I have two daughters and I thought I was pressed for time.Hope you enjoy the site and God bless

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Nice to have you here dudee. :) I too am a mom (with three children)

Hope you enjoy it here at CC.

F

faith79

nice to meet you and welcome to CC :)