Mommy Shouldn't Kiss Santa!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

that song used to bug me when I was a kid. I told the adults it was wrong and they shouldn't play it. Mommy's should only kiss daddy's not a strange person in a red suit.

for a while I thought Santa was the devil who broke up homes, they both wore red suits.

It made sense to an 8 year old mind.

Plus Santa never brought us presents no matter how good we tried to be. My family was too poor for the luxury of that illusion and the kids at school would be comparing gifts. The bullies would show how "good" they were by bring their toys to show and tell and snatching and breaking the toys of others.

It didn't seem fair.

I'm glad Our Heavenly Father is not like Santa. He does not reward you for good or bad behavior. He loves us unconditionally.

Some people tell me that in the song Santa is not really Santa Claus but Daddy dressed up as Santa so it is ok for Mommy to kiss him.

I don't know what do you think?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Well Santa Clause is pagan anyway.. Let's just think about it for a minute...He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows when youve been bad or good... So he is all seeing and all knowing,,, now you have turned him into god. The Moabites had a god of prosperity,, he was a fat man in a red suit... They sacrificed children to him. Santa Clause is lie and an abomination unto God

L

Lad

Santa Clause was actually a saint, he was a preacher back in the day not an abomination, the abomination is the stories people made up about him, mainly due to childrens stories being written. But I agree with the original post its a stupid song lol

L

Lad

ick i hate weird al lol

May 4, 2011
:O..... -_- YOU MUST DIE !!... I mean.. er.. umm well thats you're choice :) *Loads gun*

L

Lad

*grabs your gun* *shoots weird al*

yeah that was my choice too :p :p