money

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

octoberlife

My husband for 33 years decided to leave me to be with another woman because that other woman has money and i don"t have. They have decided to do business using God's ministry and it pain me so much. My husband was only blinded with thw money the other woman offered. What shall I do?

O

OFM

Dearest Sister In Christ And CC Friend First Pray allways Pray right through this situtation,God will not in any way shape or form bless thier relationship or buiness as well cause it is not of God and Our Lord Jesus Christ Is Not at he Center of it And The Hly Spirit is not and Will not Spiritually empower it.
Please forgive him,forgiveness is much more very alot much for us more than the other person who offended or hurt or wronged us,it can beneifit them but it is more for us first and formost.
WE forgive and Our Heavenly Father Forgives us our TresPasses,and will then allways hear and awnser our Prayerfully Prayed Prayers.
i will remember you in my prayerful prayers amen allway amen.
Be blessed now and forever eternally allways amen allways amen....

S

shirley

I SAY PRAY ABOUT IT ; AND LEAVE IT IN GODS HANDS IT ISNT EASY I KNOW THE WHOLE WORLD REVOVLES AROUND MONEY AND EVERYONE THINKS IT WILL BRING HAPPINESS IT DOESNT JUST FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE HIM ; GOD WATCHES OVER US ALL OF YOU NEED A FRIEND IM HERE OK GOD BLESS YOU IM GONNA KEEP YOU IN PRAYER LOVE YOU CHRISTIAN SISTER PLEASE DONT BE IN SORROW GOD WILL SHINE IN YOU TODAY N TOMRROW IM HERE FOR YOU FRIEND

O

OFM

amen
amen
amen
amen
amen
amen
amen
amen

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011

I pray that God will minister to you through this hurtful situation!

I don't know what you can 'do'....except to try to forgive them and seek the closeness of the Holy Spirit so that you can heal.

Do you have fellowship with other believers? This will really help.

Praying for strength and guidance for you, sister :)

N

newluv4life

My wife left me a little over 2 months ago and the first 3 weeks I was going off the deep end,couldn't function hardly at all, the hurt was almost unbearable but when i started praying and God touched me there was so much pain and suffering that was lifted from my heart it was truelly amazing.Don't get me wrong there is still plenty of pain and resentment and lots of burdens to bear but through prayer,church and fellowship with the right people God truelly makes it so much easier to deal with.Praise the Lord.

U

Ugly

My husband for 33 years decided to leave me to be with another woman because that other woman has money and i don"t have. They have decided to do business using God's ministry and it pain me so much. My husband was only blinded with thw money the other woman offered. What shall I do?
My question would have to be how do you 'know' that money was the only reason? Did he say this to you directly? Or are you coming to this conclusion on your own?