Montana

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Montana

:DHello to all! I am glad to be here. I have been looking for a christian chatroom. My name is jenn and i live in billings MT. I am married and have two boys, 9 and 7 months. We attend East Gate Westlian church here. It is a small church so everyone gets to know everyone. Its nice. My husband has his own business and i stay home with the kids. I have a teaching degree but due to a mental illness i was forced to quit. Well thats about about all i can think of for now. Hope to hear from you. Jenn

Sharp

May 5, 2009
Hi Jenn how are you! :)

I

imTastik

Welcome to Christian Chat :D

G

glorytochrist

Montana is a awesome state, thinking of moving there myself, welcome to the christian chat!

R

Reborn32

Welcome Jenn

F

faith79

Hi Jenn,
nice to meet you!
Blessings!!
Faith