More and more I'm considering Ron DeSantis

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ethan1942

Jul 23, 2022
I was born, raised and still live in Florida.

Governor DeSantis is by far the best governor that the state has ever had.

His ability to manage a crisis makes him the perfect candidate for president. He will have my support.
I agree with you Billy! I've only been in Florida 12 years and he is the best Governor I've ever seen and I came down from Virginia.
After 2020 I had decided to stop giving a single dime to any politician, ever again. But, I am now waiting for an honest and reliable DeSantis for President PAC to appear, and I will financially support him. I will add here, when Trump lost in 2020 he immediately started raising money to fight agains the stolen election. I sent $200 and never saw the specific action promised ever happen. I have no idea how the money was used. I have not ever given a dime to the Republican Party itself, and now the only person I'd give to is DeSantis.

I'm turned off by how women seem to be so prominent in the MAGA movement and especially on Bannon's War Room. I still am convinced that the Bible clearly makes the man the leader and ruler of family, church and government. I see no woman in the Bible in such a role as Deborah, ever put there by the vote or choice of the people of God. As in the book of Judges, God raised up judges and deliverers. Prophets are raised up by God, not chosen by the people and Deborah was a prophetess as well as judge.

But, I need to back off the politics for a bit. I'm waking too much and too often during the night and can't sleep! :sick:;)

"The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the revealed things belong to us and to our children forever, to observe all the words of this law." (Deut 29:29, NRSV)

I can only guess why Yahweh raised up Deborah instead of a man, but I consider that among the secret things He does. It is not a pattern for what I do in choosing a candidate.