More Children raped by the "church"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mitspa

I wonder sometimes if the RCC don't have folks out making these unbelievable charges to kinda give them cover for what we know has been proven... look some website saying this or that is not evidence in my mind because so much of this stuff on the web is just made-up..... I don't doubt that people who rape children in the Name of Christ are Satanist..they almost have to be ...but I just cant believe everything folks say without some evidence or at least a reliable source.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
However, it is still a false witness to say that they committed the same crime.

The scale of more evil or less evil is not in question. What he is accused of, is.
Does it not concern you at all the type of things you find yourself having to defend and justify because of your "church"? The fact you feel the need to have to come here and give the benefit of the doubt concerning things like this because of your "label" or affiliation with this church is sad to me, this would trouble me to say the least. I don't think it's fair to you at all, but because of how you are tied so tightly to this organization I understand why you feel that need, but honestly I feel bad for the good Catholics that have to deal with this crap. I fully understand that this in no way means "all Catholics are bad" or anything like that, but man the fact it makes you feel the need to come defuse the situation, or "clear things up" is a burden you shouldn't have to shoulder. I also hate how it reflects on Jesus and all Christians in general. I also feel the same way when any other false Christian hypocrite smears the name of our Lord in this way, but I rarely see the people of other denominations feeling the need to defend it in this way because the organization is such a huge part of their identity. I thank Jesus I only bow to Him and not ANY man made organization. This kind of thing sucks for everyone man, but feeling the need to try to "explain" it in defense of your church has to suck even more.