More encouragement :)

• Thread starter become_the_generation
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

become_the_generation

Will you listen to my voice, will you follow my call, will be willing to give, give it your all? Will you love when you cant, will you laugh when it hurts, will you follow my lead, will you take in my Word? Will you fight the fight, will you live the life, while you may stumble and fall, when you give it your all. Will you rise again, will you take my hand, will you give your all, to follow my plan? Will you make the stand, for those who cant? Will you love, will you serve, and show my grace so undeserved? To the twisted, to the broken, to the hard of heart, I am there with you, you just need to let me have your heart :)

God, you are all. Lord, I need you. In all I am, in all I do. God, I desire your heart, for I can do nothing apart. For the righteous will stand, and the proud will fall. Lord, I need to give you my all. Its not just a part, not just one thing. I want to come before you, humbly on my knees. For what else is there, in t...his broken world, in these calloused lives, besides pain and darkness, trouble and hurt. So please Lord, turn your light upon my heart, upon this desolate world, upon broken hearts. We need to turn, turn our hearts to you. With everything I am, Lord I need you :)

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
Will you listen to my voice, will you follow my call, will be willing to give, give it your all? Will you love when you cant, will you laugh when it hurts, will you follow my lead, will you take in my Word? Will you fight the fight, will you live the life, while you may stumble and fall, when you give it your all. Will you rise again, will you take my hand, will you give your all, to follow my plan? Will you make the stand, for those who cant? Will you love, will you serve, and show my grace so undeserved? To the twisted, to the broken, to the hard of heart, I am there with you, you just need to let me have your heart :)

God, you are all. Lord, I need you. In all I am, in all I do. God, I desire your heart, for I can do nothing apart. For the righteous will stand, and the proud will fall. Lord, I need to give you my all. Its not just a part, not just one thing. I want to come before you, humbly on my knees. For what else is there, in t...his broken world, in these calloused lives, besides pain and darkness, trouble and hurt. So please Lord, turn your light upon my heart, upon this desolate world, upon broken hearts. We need to turn, turn our hearts to you. With everything I am, Lord I need you :)

Amen!

The more we give to Him of ourselves for Him to use, for Him to fill, the more we will be useful in His kingdom.