More Masonic - Illuminati symbolism?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Richie_2uk

Guest
Quiete a few threads has covered the possible conspiracies about the symbols of the triangle on bank notes, mainly in USA. Some with eyes as the center as the devisl eye, some without the eye. But all linked to this Illuminati. I personally havent taken notice never mind go in to deep research on the matter and subject, But something I recently notice with our British £50 note, has this triangle. Now I not really noticed because Im not really into all this thing about illuminati business. Whether this triangle has been there since the circulation of the £50 note I do not know, Its something I only noticed myself not long ago.

View attachment 80431

Could British currancy has started to get in the band wagon sort to say regarding all this illumianti business? Or has it been involved with it for a longer time? But Who know and I dont really want to start getting involved in looking into it all. as I have more interest in my own journey with God. To be side tracked into this corruption and conspiracy.]

But I thought to ask you the question. Dare I say it? to see what your thoughts on it.

P.S please do not post vidoes links to watch, I seen a good few and still not one of them intereted me. But this is open for a good civil chat and discussion hopefuly without any arguments. I know this could be too much to ask. But we see if there are civil people amongst you to actually discuss something without arguing, or claiming you are right and he is wrong and so on.