More Than a Movie

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheGrungeDiva

if anyone can learn English well-enough to converse with me, you have my respect in that regard.
I've studied seven languages, and have a passing familiarity with two more. With the possible exception of Russian, English is the hardest language I've ever seen. I STILL have trouble with some spelling rules, which to me seem completely arbitrary. Thank goodness for spellcheck.

(Here's irony for you: "spellcheck" is underlined in red here for me. It doesn't know itself. Grin.)

Jul 29, 2012
sorry went back and looked at what you asked and I misunderstood. SORRY ABOUT THAT

G

GRA

"It gave me an excuse to pull 'gimp' out and use it..." :cool:

Jul 29, 2012
I say nothing wrong with making a mistake. It's only wrong when you want correct it / own up to it ..

Jul 29, 2012
The Arabic inscription on the flag, written in the Thuluth script, is the shahada or Islamic declaration of faith:
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول اللهlā ’ilāha ’illa-llāh muḥammadun rasūlu-llāh"There is no god but God and Muhammad is the messenger of God"[1]

The shahada in the Saudi flag with individual words highlighted in different colours. Word order shown by colour key at bottom. (Read from right to left)

The sword symbolizes justice.
Green flags bearing this or other Arabic scripts are frequently seen in Islam and should not be confused with the Saudi national flag. These other flags normally do not bear the sword symbol.